League of Slovakia season 79

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

The slovak national coach (7)

sk 博深 >> friday january 13 - 02:11
Say hello to Slovakia's players.The day after tomorrow the slovak national coach re-election.If I go to apply for, I hope everyone can vote for me.
sk 博深
User
Registered2016-04-25
sk FC Bratislava Orient
sk 博深 >> friday january 13 - 02:20
I come from as far away as China, but I in a world of Rocking Soccor, I think that I am a slovak.The slovak national team is not strong, even if I when the boss, maybe there will be no big difference.But I must do all I can do my best.Maintain fairness, passion, enough time online,To communicate with you.
sk 博深
User
Registered2016-04-25
sk FC Bratislava Orient
sk 博深 >> friday january 13 - 02:24
Translation software, forgive me
sk 博深
User
Registered2016-04-25
sk FC Bratislava Orient
sk David Guetta >> friday january 13 - 11:31
Ok...what do you want to reach with slovak team??
sk David Guetta
User
Registered2016-07-03
sk Mufuza Prešov ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
sk Vladis13 >> friday january 13 - 16:16
I think making the Slovakian team better requires the effort from all teams in the Slovakian league. I think that the team has become better recently, it has won some matches in the qualifiers. A few seasons ago it barely had any points.

We need to supply the national team with talented youth. If there is nothing to choose from, even a decent manager will have trouble getting good results with the current team. My youth center produces only Slovak players for 2-3 seasons now.

I think there won't be much competition for the position of the manager, so it might be that you will become the manager without voting.
sk Vladis13
User
Registered2013-04-26
ua david_song21 >> monday january 16 - 19:37, Edited monday january 16 - 19:38
There are two Chinese players in the Slovakian league.One in the league 1 and one in the league 2.We both want to make friends with Slovakian players in the rocking soccer.Even though we from different country,but we meet in the rocking soccer.

I am glad to see there are more than twenty Slovakian players in this game.I hope we can strive together to make the Slovakian national team better.

Not only have joy in the game,but also make a great friendship from Slovak and China.
ua david_song21
User
Registered2016-02-19
sk AS Trenčín
sk 博深 >> tuesday march 6 - 03:29

I want to recoach the national team and hope that slovak players will support me.

sk 博深
User
Registered2016-04-25
sk FC Bratislava Orient