League of Togo season 72

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

The new king (2)

us z >> monday may 27 - 16:37, Edited monday may 27 - 16:38
Who is the best team in mango the people desrve 2 know what Kind of club Mango united is this club was rebourne by sethrael cornelson the greatist Mango untied player ever with over 150 goals in 230 Togo leage matches and willing united to 4 straight championships we caught up with the legandary player turned rookie owner for a quick word on the subject "I couldnt sleep,eat,or drink without thinking about that game...that play..". The play we all know what hes talking about the last championship game he ever played in. "futball was a lot diffrent back when i played you had guys who played through everything we had a lot of pride 2 play in our own country but it seemed like it didnt matter unless you did it at Mango United ..period."But i loved my teammates and loved the city so i would play with injurys others would sit out for i felt like i was playing for all those kids out there. Eventually time took its toll and i found myself in the biggest match of my life playing against our bitter rivals FC Lome and it all came down 2 1 last penalty kick...Let me start over the owner of FC United was hall of fame owner Oogie Man he was a tough owner with a reputation of running star caibur players into the ground...and boy did he bury me...he would play enemy enforcers 2 go gor my knees and would not let me play with shin guards all in all fc mango united is going down GET SOME!
us z
Registered2013-05-27
nl Guy >> sunday june 23 - 19:25
Ok? Congratulations?
nl Guy
Registered2013-05-21