League of United States season 42

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 63 (9)

us Mercuric >> wednesday december 15 - 21:36

Never let the Riverhounds score on the first shot!  Everything went according to plan after that, though, so a 0-1 loss doesn't seem so bad in the end.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
lv Kristaps >> friday december 24 - 19:24

Merry Christmas everyone 

lv Kristaps
User
Registered2014-10-20
ca Halifax Fire Department
eng Robin Bell >> wednesday december 29 - 01:25

Likewise everyone

eng Robin Bell
User
Registered2014-11-06
us Mercuric >> friday january 7 - 15:06

I've never seen this before but the New York Cosmos just got 2 red cards in our match today.  Absolute carnage!

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
us SeanPat0 >> tuesday january 11 - 23:44

I am shocked this has not been brought up yet, but this is the first time since season 37 that the Cup Final will be contested without either the Pittsburgh Riverhounds or Sydney Town FC.

us SeanPat0
User
Registered2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us Mike >> thursday january 13 - 14:18

It's an interesting Cup season that is for sure.  Abilene really loaded up on players and was able to take down the Hounds who had previously beaten Sidney Towne.  That cleared the way for the other side of the bracket and I was fortunate to get by Arsenal on the road.  Not liking my chances for a first Cup, but you never know.

While the regular season has been a bit of a disappointment for me with a bit of a youth movement, I am also lucky enough to be in the U21 cup final against Sidney Towne in what should be a pretty good match.

Also interesting is that Arsenal and Polar Bear are building or have just completed the YA5 so there are a lot of teams with the TA4/YA5 combo now.  I have 2 young players with over 7.6 talent who are going to be super expensive salary wise in the coming seasons so I'm waiting until I have over $3B in the bank to build my YA5.  $700M to go.

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Mercuric >> thursday january 13 - 20:29

I wouldn't be able to upgrade my YA without consistent NA League appearances I'm afraid.  I also think I should try to maintain max interest income now, and that will be a while before I have the excess cash to start construction.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
us cdowne >> thursday january 13 - 22:31

Another interesting thing about the cup - Neither my team nor Riverhounds made the final but we are going to face off in the North American Champions League Final.  

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us cdowne >> saturday january 15 - 21:49

...and I'd trade my win in the league against roverhounds for a win in the champions league. Frustrating loss after I had leads of 2-1 and 3-2.

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC