League of United States season 44 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 71 (7)

us SeanPat0 >> friday january 27 - 02:57

Well, why not continue on with the, what is the plan this season.

And the big part of my build towards tomorrow will start soon, as I begin to increase the capacity of The landing early this season. That is also part of why I am not trying to get the players needed for a promotional push in recent seasons.

What about everyone else?

us SeanPat0
User
Registered2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us jpeso >> thursday february 9 - 03:20

The preseason transfer window did not really get us any good players. It will be a lot more difficult for us to compete for the promotion playoff spot this season.Our plans for the season are to continue growing the cash balance for the next upgrade unless we find a player at a reasonable price lol

us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Xandy >> friday february 10 - 04:55, Edited friday february 10 - 08:39

I am still trying to build to stadium level 10 and thought I would look at the facilities teams in level2 have .It looks like the teams on an average have a level 9 stadium level 10.1 training center and level 9.8 Youth Center
I noticed that a couple of managers have not logged in in some time : Pittsburgh Maulers &The Crows. Then there were teams with no construction in progress.

My goal for this season is to finish above demotion spots

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us britrock88 >> tuesday february 14 - 19:15

We are also improving our stadium to Lv10 this season. Otherwise, just letting our youth and training facilities do their thing as the veterans age out of the starting XI... playoffs are the goal, as always.

us britrock88
User
Registered2017-10-31
us Madisonians
us Xandy >> tuesday february 21 - 01:54, Edited tuesday february 21 - 01:55

We are just past the midway stage of the season and there is an eight point gap between the promotion spots and r3st of the league.  
We bid on a couple of players in the mid season transfer window but did not get them and it's not a bad thing considering our reserve squad just has enough space for the youth academy talent we expect to get through the rest of the season.
How was  y'all's transfer window?

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us Xandy >> friday february 24 - 02:03, Edited friday february 24 - 02:03

Congratulations on making it to the Youth Cup finals Britrock88....I know I ll be rooting for you 

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us SeanPat0 >> friday february 24 - 02:38

It was a quiet window here, selling a couple players so I can focus more on getting playing time on those players that are high in talent.

Also, nice to see someone outside the top flight get into a final.

us SeanPat0
User
Registered2019-08-23
us William Penn FC