League of United States season 45 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 48 (5)

us Peter >> monday october 28 - 19:01, Edited tuesday october 29 - 16:25

Starting this thread because it hasn't been done in a while!

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Joe McG >> wednesday november 6 - 16:42

Great idea Peter!!!

us Joe McG
User
Registered2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us Kratos >> monday november 11 - 15:08

Wow halfway through the season and Im not in a relegation spot after scoring second least goals and allowing third most goals. A pretty good first season in Div 2 so far haha

us Kratos
User
Registered2014-05-22
us FC Wichita
us Peter >> friday november 15 - 23:57

Air City seems to be the favorite for the #1 spot currently. Positions 2-4 are pretty darn close, with a significant gap between #4 and #5. The battle for the final playoff spot is close.

I actually don't know if I want to get promoted just yet. I like winning games here. If I go up to division 1, it's just for some extra money but there is ZERO entertainment in watching games. Just long, boring seasons up there to be honest. It'll be at least 5 seasons before I can really hold my own in div 1 again.

In the mean time, the only cup I can meaningfully compete in is the U21 cup. The Riverhounds are a formidable foe.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Peter >> sunday december 1 - 18:17, Edited sunday december 1 - 18:20

Thanks for a really exciting season guys, the playoff spots were intense.

Congratulations to everyone who clinched a playoff spot, and most of all congrats to Air City for acheiving #1.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers