League of United States season 45 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 73 (11)

us SeanPat0 >> sunday march 19 - 23:06

Well, this season, the goals are just to keep my mid table results going, as I wait for the renovations to The Landing to be ready by the start of next season.

But, this year has a side goal of seeing if Toby Prew makes it to the pitch for the Bahamas at some point this year as well, making him the first player to play for a national team ever for WPFC.

So, have fun and good luck everyone.

us SeanPat0
User
Registered2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us Kratos >> monday march 20 - 12:44

Wow havent been in the forums since Season 55. Had given up on them. I've been ending up on the edge of the promotion area the last couple season even playing in a couple promotion playoffs. I guess thats the goal is to finish in the top 3rd of the league again. Facilities will be the big focus over the next 5-10 season to prepare for a real push to promotion into the top league.

Good luck everyone!

us Kratos
User
Registered2014-05-22
us FC Wichita
us Peter >> monday march 20 - 21:09

Always aiming for promotion but it seems my squad is declining. It will surprise you all to know I have over 5 billion in cash and could easily buy a winning squad. But luckily for all you guys I will not be doing that. You should thank your lucky stars that I am who I am, or else this division would see blood. 

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Kratos >> tuesday march 21 - 03:00

I guess that explains your worst finish since Season 65.

us Kratos
User
Registered2014-05-22
us FC Wichita
us Peter >> friday march 24 - 01:01

And my finish will probably be worse than last season's. My players are only getting worse, with a couple exceptions.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us SeanPat0 >> saturday march 25 - 22:00, Edited saturday march 25 - 22:00

And Toby Prew has his first cap, and featured in the starting eleven.

Another milestone's box has been ticked.

us SeanPat0
User
Registered2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us jpeso >> saturday april 8 - 13:38, Edited saturday april 8 - 13:49

Should it not be the teams in the League who should thank their lucky stars they will not be playing your 5B-squad next season? :-)

As fo my team, I just noticed some of my players are a lot older than I remember them being - it's probably time to find replacements over the next season and a bit

us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Kratos >> thursday april 20 - 21:53

I guess my team finally got tired of the subpar season we are having an ripped off a 10-1 result. Granted it is against one of the worst teams in the league haha.

us Kratos
User
Registered2014-05-22
us FC Wichita
us Peter >> saturday april 22 - 13:22

@jpeso True since in all likelihood I will still be in this division, although that's fine by me, my stadium revenue is more than adequate right now.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us jpeso >> tuesday may 2 - 02:14, Edited tuesday may 2 - 02:17

Tbh, I m impressed by the fact that you have two scorers in the top ten.

Also good luck in the playoffs guys!

us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
us Peter >> monday may 8 - 22:36

I made it to division 1 against all odds. I should never have won my head-to-head against Legends SC. They had a much better team. I'm still laughing that I won.

Well, easy season of filled out stadiums and more revenue. Not gonna complain

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers