League of United States season 48

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Us national team (647)

us valentine >> wednesday june 26 - 03:20

World Cup Update: Unfortunately, the USA was defeated by Turkmenistan in the round of 16. We managed to outperform our opponent in terms of shots, with a ratio of 13:7. It's important to note that we did not use a high-risk shooting strategy. Our defensive performance in this World Cup did not meet my expectations. In today's game, a strong goalkeeper can be everything.

Looking ahead, we have a reason to be hopeful - we'll have a rising super-talented goalkeeper for the next World Cup. Moreover, it's expected that some of the grandpa goalkeepers with 10+ blocking like those from Turkmenistan will retire by then.

Lastly, I would like to extend my best wishes to Ulysses for your forthcoming run!

us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Ulysses >> thursday june 27 - 02:22

Thank you!

Good job getting to the round of 16!  It was a long road, with very limited opportunities to get there from North America, and you still had to fend off a lot of the grandpa keepers.  Turkmenistan was a pretty tough matchup.

I'm glad that the team still has some strong depth to carry the team going forward.

us Ulysses
User
Registered2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC