League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 67 (6)

us Mike >> tuesday july 12 - 02:07

Good luck to everyone this season.  I'm happy to be top of the table after a few games, but with my top 3 forwards injured and a road match against the Hounds, I'm sure it will be short lived.

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
es doniv >> saturday july 16 - 23:49

Thanks, Mike! Good luck to you too!

I"m going to do some desperate changes to try to push my team to the next level. Its hard, by i have to try 

es doniv
User
Registered2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us Mike >> monday august 15 - 01:52

I'm pretty pumped. After exactly 50 seasons where the team started in the 4th Division, we finally won the league. We are also in the finals of the North American League this season.

I really wanted to win the league with minimal transfer help and was fortunate to do that with just my GK a transfer acquisition.  It certainly helped to get back to back super talents now entering their prime, but I am happy my overall patience was rewarded. 

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us cdowne >> monday august 15 - 02:05

Congratulations Mike. You've been playing the "long game" and your patience as well strategy has paid off in an amazing season. You've won a league title, convincingly, and have a great chance at a north American league trophy despite other clubs having more resources when you put your long term plan into action. 

Congratulations. Though I'm hoping you only won one ;)

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
lu FILA >> monday august 15 - 14:18

Congratulations.

lu FILA
User
Registered2019-09-03
us Abilene
us Peter >> tuesday august 16 - 20:16

Congrats Mike! I didn't look at League 1 all season (indeed, I haven't really looked at my own division all season) and when I saw "Colonials FC" at the top I was a little shocked. Winning the league is a big achievement. Congrats again.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers