League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 69 (6)

us Mike >> tuesday october 18 - 13:07, Edited tuesday october 18 - 20:00

Good luck to all this season.  I had to get rid of our #1 GK, the only transfer pickup, to keep the 2 supertalents who are getting pricey as they enter their prime. 

For now this means all our players are homegrown YA4/TC4 which I like.  We will see how that plays out.  

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Mike >> tuesday october 25 - 01:12

Odd update.  I played Jacksonville in the Youth Cup today, a D3 bot team.  The computer had it so the "match was not played" and I won 3-0 by default.  They had enough U21 players which makes this bizarre.  Anyone else ever get this situation?  I wonder if my team got the xp?

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us valentine >> tuesday october 25 - 05:11

They don't have a U21 goalkeeper, so I guess the system tried to generate an automatic lineup but encountered a bug. 

us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us Mike >> wednesday november 9 - 18:49

$169M healing cost for a 9 day injury for my expensive Toy.  There goes this season.

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us cdowne >> sunday november 27 - 23:36

Ea collecting trophies.  for beat me to the league title.  Then beat me in PKs for the North American League.  

congrats. 

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
lu FILA >> monday november 28 - 04:36

Thank you cdowne.

I won the final game by a bit of luck.Your work is excellent. It can be predicted that your team will be stronger next season. I have a headache about playing against you next time.Hahaha……

lu FILA
User
Registered2019-09-03
us Abilene