League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 46 (7)

us Mike >> monday july 8 - 17:43

Just like the Gold Cup, Mexico beat us 1-0 today.  Hopefully we can continue to advance despite the setback. 

Will be interesting to see how the season shakes out.  I took a different approach and sold all non-Colonial originated players.  Will try to get a loan or two, but largely want to see how my team stands up on its own.  Just hoping to avoid relegation, frankly.  On the plus side, I get to build my YA4 shortly and have a guaranteed YA3 ST coming my way in a few weeks.  Only time will tell.  Good luck all!

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Mike >> wednesday august 14 - 14:21

We could have 2 undefeated teams this season. Impressive. 

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Peter >> thursday august 15 - 12:37

Yeah that’s actually pretty cool.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us cdowne >> thursday august 15 - 18:14

It would be cool to have 2 undefeated teams...unless I come in second then it would be less cool.  

The final matches will be interesting.  My remaining schedule is more difficult than Valentine's including a couple of difficult away matches, so fingers crossed for a little luck.  

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us cdowne >> monday august 19 - 14:44

Whelp, there goes the undefeated season and likely the league title. 

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
se Bjorn >> monday august 19 - 17:56

Whoa, what an ending to the season... congratulations Valentine! That was a great finishing stretch to the season hopefully more close ones like this to come. 

se Bjorn
User
Registered2013-08-16
us Peter >> monday august 19 - 20:13

That's tough, cdowne. On the last gameday, too... bummer.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers