League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 62 (7)

us Mercuric >> thursday october 21 - 15:36

Luckily my team scored twice before the injury to the Huskies' keeper or I'd have felt very badly about that win.  Sorry to beat up on the backup!

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
us britrock88 >> wednesday november 17 - 15:14

Thanks for letting a second-tier club sniff the rarefied air of the Cup semis! Now go easy on us... :)

us britrock88
User
Registered2017-10-31
us Madisonians
us Mike >> friday november 19 - 05:32

Forward Madison - You have a chance as my best player is hurt and it costs $40M to heal him.

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us Mercuric >> sunday november 28 - 15:58, Edited sunday november 28 - 16:09

I think this was a successful season.  A little disappointing to have a pretty good goal differential without making the continental league, but I did not expect to be as competitive as my team ended up being.

As an added note, I feel like I proved you can deviate from the 5-3-2 formation without really sacrificing too much in goals against.  It remains to be seen if it can be competitive in the category of winning matches for a top 8 spot, though.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
es doniv >> thursday december 2 - 08:45

You have a great team, Mercuric. I knew you would be in the middle of the table at the end of the season. 

I have to fight to stay in the best division! 

es doniv
User
Registered2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us Mercuric >> sunday december 5 - 06:26

I hope to see you back in the top flight next season doniv, good luck!

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
es doniv >> sunday december 5 - 14:05

Thanks, i'll try!! It was hard for me, but i will fight for come back! 

es doniv
User
Registered2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza