League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 55 (8)

cn JACK >> thursday october 15 - 16:02

I suddenly found that I was missing 200 million funds. Where did I go? Damn, I don’t know when I upgraded my rehabilitation center, and it’s an irreversible operation.

cn JACK
Registered2015-02-12
cn JACK >> thursday october 22 - 15:05

Sidney Town FC has shown the championship.

cn JACK
Registered2015-02-12
us cdowne >> thursday october 22 - 16:13

We've gotten off to a good start, but have a long way to go.  

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Mike >> thursday november 26 - 16:06

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US.  Today, I'm thankful for the fact that I finished my TA4 this morning...and also only got beat 2-0 by the Riverhounds.  Looks like another tight battle at the top of the league again.

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us valentine >> friday november 27 - 03:25

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I don't think I can win the league this season, but still happy to win two tournament titles. 

us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
cn JACK >> monday november 30 - 03:45

Congratulations to Sidney Town FC and cdowne for winning the league championship. My prediction at the beginning of the competition has also been verified. But at the same time I issued the next prediction that Valentine will win the next league championship. It was a very competitive season. Hey, when will I be able to enter the TOP4.

cn JACK
Registered2015-02-12
us cdowne >> monday november 30 - 16:32

Thanks Jack.  I agree, I'm not sure my team is good enough to win again and it seems that the team isn't good enough to win the Champions League.  So, the question will be whether I hold the roster together for another season or sell the older players and play young players next season. 

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us cdowne >> sunday december 6 - 13:35

I've decided to sell my older players.  This league title will be my last trophy for a while.  

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC