League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

SEASON 58 (9)

cn JACK >> thursday march 18 - 14:32
I'm going to League 2, see you guys first
cn JACK
Registered2015-02-12
us Joe McG >> saturday march 20 - 11:31

Annnnnd we're back...rarified air...it has been a long time...quiet forums too...

Have a great season all!!!

us Joe McG
User
Registered2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us cdowne >> saturday march 20 - 21:02

Welcome back, Joe. Good to see you on the schedule again.

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Joe McG >> sunday march 21 - 00:39

Thank You cdowne...happy to supply some cannon fodder for the big clubs...gain experience for my team and enjoy the season...

us Joe McG
User
Registered2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us Mike >> thursday march 25 - 00:59

Looks like we may have lost Jack from LOBO for good, not just to League 2.  That's unfortunate.  

Joe - Welcome to Level 1.  Glad you are up here.  I'm amazed that you never seem to buy a player.  You must have billions saved by now!  

I will take my random/lucky 4-1 win over the Hounds as his GK got hurt in the 2nd half with no backup available since 3 subs already done at halftime.  I'm looking for a top 5-6 finish this season as I beefed up my mid and defense this transfer window.  Also hoping for a deep run in the U21 tournament.  

Good luck all!

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
us britrock88 >> thursday march 25 - 03:56

The 'Mingos in Madison are aiming to avoid the relegation playoff. A long, patient build awaits...

us britrock88
User
Registered2017-10-31
us Madisonians
us Peter >> thursday march 25 - 13:41

Good luck!

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Joe McG >> sunday march 28 - 13:32, Edited sunday march 28 - 13:33

Thank you Mike...I wish I had billions...I was inthe market years ago literally but I was always more successful selling than buying...so I grow from within...that being said...it had been years since I made it up here...I would love to score a goal or two...my D is not horrible but my O is lagging...

I will never understand managers leaving when relegated or not moving up quickly...building a team is fun...takes patience...

us Joe McG
User
Registered2013-02-26
us FC New York Cosmos
us Mike >> sunday april 25 - 19:34

The US teams are doing well in our tournaments. Hounds, Arsenal and Sidney Towne all made it to the semifinals of the Champions league while Polar Bear and Colonials are in the quarterfinals of the NA league. Not bad!

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC