League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 71 (5)

us Mike >> monday january 30 - 13:40, Edited thursday february 2 - 13:17

Good luck to all this upcoming season. The Riverhounds look especially dangerous this year with 4 players over 30 star value (Update - this is confirmed with their 5-0 thrashing of us).

Looking back, I was very happy to make it through last season unbeaten in League play and to get our first Super Cup.  While we came up just short in the Cup and Champions League tournaments my team in Costa Rica won its first league trophy and the new super talent did not disappoint.  We have a few more seasons with this lineup before the rebuild begins. 

us Mike
User
Registered2015-05-29
us Colonials FC
es doniv >> thursday february 9 - 22:40

Good luck to everyone! 

es doniv
User
Registered2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us cdowne >> wednesday march 8 - 00:27, Edited wednesday march 8 - 00:31

Definately a special season for me winning the North American Champions League.  This is a first for me and something I'm quite excited about.  Also, this is the first non-Riverhounds win for the US since season 14.  

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get smoked in the Club World Cup, but maytbe I can keep it respectable.  

I'm an underdog, but my Costa Rican Team is in the semi-final of the North American League. That would be a special double is luck is on my side. 

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us valentine >> wednesday march 8 - 01:22

That's a fantastic achievement! Big congrats on your first North American Champions trophy!

us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
es doniv >> friday march 10 - 10:41

Congrats Cdowne!! great season for your team!

es doniv
User
Registered2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza