League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

How big a difference does a Level 10 stadium make? (4)

us Legends_SC >> tuesday july 25 - 15:26, Edited tuesday july 25 - 15:27

I finally created the $400m to build the stadium 10 and am about 60 days away from it finishing.  I have roughly $300m in player value under the age of 21 right now that I can either sell to create the revenue to build the team I need in the short term to stay at Level 1, or keep the players to build a team from the ground up, but that would likely see me dropping to League 2 for a couple of seasons.  

How big of a financial impact will the new stadium have?  What next steps should I take?  Facilities or players?  

us Legends_SC
User
Registered2019-07-16
us Legends SC
us valentine >> wednesday july 26 - 02:03

You can check the help page and calculate for yourself:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/facilities

Specifically, compared to the level-9 stadium, the level-10 gives you (20,0000-12,0000)*$(75-50) = $1,200,000 more money per match if you have enough fans to visit your home matches. 

us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
es doniv >> wednesday august 2 - 09:39

The most important thing in this game is to get the stadium level 11. I reduced the level of my academies to reach it. And i'm going to sale my best players at the end of this season.

i think is the only way to grow 

es doniv
User
Registered2021-01-22
us Isótopos de Hortaleza
us Legends_SC >> thursday august 3 - 17:12

Wow, that is really good input.  I played years ago as Memphis Edge and had I continued would likely be at that level and above, but left the game and restarted as Legends.  I am evaluating because I have Roughly $350 M in youth player value if I sell them all to the bank and I need to decide next steps.  I need to upgrade young talent to stay in the top league, but you can sell out half of your games in a L10 stadium today in the second league.  Not 100% sure how much sense it makes to chase the players when you can earn 90% of the value of a L10 stadium in the second league and save your money for that L11.  

Thanks for the feedback.

us Legends_SC
User
Registered2019-07-16
us Legends SC