League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Take roll! (22)

us Ulysses >> monday september 23 - 23:26, Edited tuesday september 24 - 01:06
Did I miss something about valentine retiring? Hopefully that is not the case.

I'm not giving up. I've just struggled with scoring goals since I have relatively weak strikers. I am considering getting an upgrade at the position during the next transfer window.

I agree that it can be problematic in the faster worlds in Rocking Rackets since you have to log on every 12-16 hours. Recently, I've tended to miss weeks increasingly often. I've had a lot of success in doubles and some success in singles (I occassionally win a grand slam, usually Roland Garros, and often get players into the 5-8 range). I really don't like how the managers that seem to spend an excessive amount of time on the game and log in every 4 hours to pick up the best players within seconds of their generation end up winning the vast majority of the tournaments.
us Ulysses
User
Registered2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us Tintin >> tuesday september 24 - 06:52
Rocking Rackets definitely sounds fun. I might give it a try.

At the meantime, do you think we should email other managers so they at least know we have a forum to discuss?
us Tintin
User
Registered2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> tuesday september 24 - 15:16
You could if you want to, but that actually might be bothersome to some people. It might be better to let them find the forum on their own - hopefully it will in fact be made more visible in the future.
us Ulysses
User
Registered2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC
us valentine >> wednesday september 25 - 14:19
I already gave up the League this year, my season goal is 4th place. I also have weaker forward, but I still can't find a decent choice in the transfer market. Maybe I should just spend the money on the stadium upgrading because I'm almost there with one more 6400 audience attendance.

It is interesting to see the rival between Enhac Kavey and SFVP. Last year I beat SFVP twice, but I can't find a way to stop him this year. Maybe I should try my best to stop Tintin : )
us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
vn ATM >> wednesday september 25 - 15:57
I like your thoughts :D
vn ATM
User
Registered2013-04-05
us Tintin >> wednesday september 25 - 16:10
I don't like your thoughts at all! =.=

Generally my team can't compete with SFVP and even Seattle on average star. I still have no idea why I could win the League last season except that it seems SFVP and Seattle was more focus on Champions League.

This season has gone quite well but still I feel my team is very fragile. An red card to Peter or Holger could ruin everything =.=

Given that I've never won Pittsburgh in your stadium, I'd be very happy to drag a draw there already!

Anyways, you guys should not give up. Fight back harder, at least to SFVP! :P
us Tintin
User
Registered2013-04-05
us Ulysses >> thursday september 26 - 05:16, Edited thursday september 26 - 05:16
My best player just lost about .6 stars (down to 5.05 stars) due to some sort of bug, so my average value just dropped a lot.

My scouting office had me winning against Enhac Kavey about 50%, but one of my best players (from Bermuda of all places) got a red card a few minutes into the match when I played Enhac Kavey earlier this season.

My team has struggled since my forwards are average and because I haven't trained the main attributes as much as I should have been training them (and I now regret trying to correct that issue...).

While I hope I can win the cup this year, all of the teams that are left are good defensive teams that tend to keep the score down when I play them.
us Ulysses
User
Registered2013-02-07
us Polar Bear Council FC