League of United States season 62

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 11 (82)

us karank >> friday august 22 - 13:24
Before the Bunnies take the pitch today, club manager karank got the good news that his squad will be staying in this league again next year! Thanks to a draw from Dallas #2 and Union, the Bunnies are locked firmly in the 12th spot in the league! One more spot is open for teams to stay in the league next year, who will get it? Good luck to those who are fighting to stay!
us karank
User
Registered2013-03-03
us Cooper >> friday august 22 - 16:19
Congrats to the Bunnies. Looking forward to renewing our rivalry next season.
us Cooper
User
Registered2013-08-25
us John Deatrick >> saturday august 23 - 02:19, Edited saturday august 23 - 02:21
Happy to see Cooper coming back. Sad to see my old team most likely getting relegated, but that team's been decimated by multiple owners at this point.

Pretty stoked at winning my first ever Cup. Not just my first ever, but my teams first ever as well.

Also pretty happy with Mojtaba and Hugo topping the charts in assists and goals despite the Riverhounds taking the league champion spot.

Happy to announce I am finally back to a level 6 stadium. Let the money roll in!
us John Deatrick
Registered2013-07-31
us karank >> saturday august 23 - 15:16
@Cooper: Thanks and congrats on your win in League 2! I can't wait to play against you next season!

@JohnDeatrick: congrats on your Cup win and your U21 cup! Looks like success for a long time coming!

Also good luck to ranks39 trying to avoid relegation! I would like to keep my rivalry going with him as well!
us karank
User
Registered2013-03-03
us valentine >> sunday august 24 - 03:01
For the first time, Pittsburgh Riverhounds, the defending Champion of League and North American Chanpionships, managed to guard their throne. Looking forward to the competition next season.
us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
us John Deatrick >> sunday august 24 - 03:15
Congrats, Valentine.

I hope to give you a little more of a tough time next season :)

I also hope to defend my newly acquired thrones.

I also hope I manage to actually get the US into the world cup.
us John Deatrick
Registered2013-07-31
us ranks39 >> sunday august 24 - 07:27
We needed quite a bit of help along the way, but we navigated our first season and remain here. We didn't get too many points against the bottom 3 teams in the league, but we provided some entertainment, including our shock win over Pittsburgh Riverhounds and taking 4 points from the 2 matches against Glendale Bunnies in our Wisconsin Derby(brother vs. brother). Hopefully we can right the ship and get some more consistency next season. It's great to say that I'll be back!
us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12