League of United States season 66 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 70 (3)

us SeanPat0 >> saturday december 10 - 18:34

So, since no one has said much on this forum for awhile, I figured I will start trying again.

And I will do that by letting you know the current goals at William Penn FC, which is enjoying it 10th straight seaon in the Second Division, it more of a combination of survivial, and a structural rebuild that could take a few seasons to put this club into a place to make a serious chanlenge to the First Division. This has been a plan in place since last season, and as long as I can advoid relagation, I think it will make my club competative around season 75.

And no, this is not a tank job, since, I would gain nothing from tanking. It is going to be short term pain here, for long term growth.

us SeanPat0
User
Registered2019-08-23
us William Penn FC
us Xandy >> sunday december 18 - 02:39

My team is at a place where we would over the next couple of seasons have to replace most of the team if we have to finish close to the top 4  in league 2 let alone compete in league one. I would have gone for a complete rebuild as well but my team is still new and the primary goal is really to construct stadium up to  10 and get the game attendance high enough.

good luck to everyone else

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us britrock88 >> tuesday december 20 - 21:54

Like Xandy, we have been saving for our Lv10 stadium... for 6.5 years. (One unwise spending spree set us back two years, though the trio it brought in have kept the team in the playoff places consistently!) Looking forward to reaching the midseason transfer window and starting that upgrade.

us britrock88
User
Registered2017-10-31
us Madisonians