League of South Africa season 45

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

RSA players (6)

za Kokowielie >> thursday october 3 - 16:19
We need to improve on our south african players please, this league is starting to look like the barclays premiere league, hehe.
za Kokowielie
User
Registered2013-06-16
za AB-Boy >> wednesday april 29 - 04:46
Thats true, the more we play south African players, the more our national team get best player... I want more south African players and 5 out country players...
#NoToXenophobia
za AB-Boy
User
Registered2014-04-07
za Mister Buckley >> saturday may 2 - 15:41
The NT first need a S.A manager gents, that chinese guy doesn't even attend matches. But on topic I got afew youngsters coming through the ranks at the moment, hopefully more comes out of my YC with time
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
za AB-Boy >> sunday may 10 - 17:57
True we need local manager
za AB-Boy
User
Registered2014-04-07
vn anthonio >> thursday may 21 - 07:03
everyone cares more about their own team than national and how bad do you think is your team gonna be if everyone has sa players just remember every player builds on their players doenst matter what country the player is I don't have one sa player in my squad but I play in sa and still I give attention to all my players doesn't matter which country and so does everyone playing rocking soccer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vn anthonio
User
Registered2013-06-18
za Mister Buckley >> saturday july 4 - 12:42
Actually untrue my YC only produce English and S.A players,heck if I can find somebody willing to trade teams with me I would but it has to be somebody with proper facilities like mine
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11