League of Zimbabwe season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

hey guys stop it on e tactics....!!!! (2)

zw Berba >> friday february 21 - 11:10
guys wthout doubt our league looks uncompetative bt hey guys m seeing weird formations, does 6-3-1 exist....wht about 5-3-2 when it z being employd on Mk Gwru Utd a team jus promoted to e League by Falcon Harare, did u hear me,Falcon.... the perrennial campaingers of the League......... stop it guys on the tactics and let the game entertain you...some are too weird to be called soccer formations kkkk. 3-6-1.......2-7-1 ..
zw Berba
Registered2014-01-23
zw Sergio >> sunday february 23 - 00:49, Edited sunday february 23 - 06:02
Hey

Go away berba, hahahaahaa. You need great assistance my man. He played 5-3-2 because he was playing away, when you play at home your team enjoys a home advantage and has a bit of an upper hand than your opponents. Apart from that, you have a 4 star foward with a 1.3 goalscoring ratio so there was no way he was going to play only 4 average defenders aganist Zlatan Ibrahimovic, that would be like giving him arsenal to go on a rampage. From my point of view, you need to have an excellent keeper and very good defenders, even if your strikers fire blanks you are assured not to conceed goals, look at FC Altezza.
zw Sergio
Registered2013-09-23