Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Server problems (8)

nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday july 12 - 09:30
As you may have noticed we had a lot of problems with our server last night.

We are already working on upgrading them so please bear with us and know that we don't find the current situation acceptable either.

Due to these problems you will not be able to watch the recent matches in the match player. There is nothing we can do about that. The final result of matches is not affected, only the data to watch them in the player is lost.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nz Luke Broadcast >> saturday july 12 - 09:34
Difficult to sell players like that. Maybe you can set the transfer deadline one day further, if possible?
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
dm ѕυвķιd >> saturday july 12 - 09:39
Frustration. Please sir vincent, i can see dis situation is going down slowly. Dis game bring me happinez please work hard to solve dis situation befor RS shut down totally. Thank u. God bless
dm ѕυвķιd
Registered2014-03-19
ng tonero >> saturday july 12 - 11:07
So we can't watch matches dats bad oo
Pls fix it as soon as possible
ng tonero
Registered2014-03-09
ee Balthazor >> saturday july 12 - 11:35
And my best young men lost 50 XP because of U21 league match: they shouldn't be there but I couldn't log in within 1.5 hour and choose right squad.
ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng daz >> saturday july 12 - 21:06
In the long term this is good news, it means the game is becoming more popular :) One of the best manager games on internet...and i have tried them all! Keep up the good work!
eng daz
User
Registered2014-04-30
za Shakes >> monday july 14 - 20:06
by when will it be upgraded?
za Shakes
User
Registered2014-06-11
cn Tianjin #28
us karl1962 >> sunday july 20 - 01:05
I'm glad you're upgrading to smoothing things out a bit. I really hope that it also means that our numbers are growing.
us karl1962
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Rocky Mountain Huskies