Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Active managers page(A page where you can see who is online) (3)

ph Joshua >> friday september 27 - 18:36
@Vincent I don't know if it was suggested before,But if it was,You can totally ignore this suggestion.

But if no one hasn't suggested it yet,Guys?What do you think?Thoughts?

My reason for this suggestion:
Just so Interaction between managers would increase.
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21
us Tintin >> friday september 27 - 18:43
+1

I'm so concerned about the interaction between managers. I feel like any sort of chat room / more visible forums could make the communication much better.

I have a group of friends that played together and discussed together, that is how I could keep my interest, but I could imagine other managers will feel pretty turned down if they can't have a good community.
us Tintin
User
Registered2013-04-05
ph Joshua >> friday september 27 - 19:05
Exactly Increase in interaction makes the game more interesting.

Hell!I left my Philippine team,And left it for a let's say more crowded league(means more active managers)Simply because I want more game interaction,But it turned out that they are not that active at all,Surprisingly Philippine forum was more active.
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21