Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Attendance for U21 games (6)

us Harry9k >> saturday november 23 - 21:09
I believe u21 games should also have fans makeing the game more profitable for those who invest in their u21 teams. Maybe have a seperate stadium or play at your stadium and have half priced tickets and only your best fans attend the games.
us Harry9k
Registered2013-11-02
fr jonkrebs >> thursday november 28 - 16:31
I totally agree.

Generally speaking about U21, I think there should be more rewards and competition with them.
fr jonkrebs
User
Registered2013-04-10
cy JUNIOR >> thursday november 28 - 17:45
am not sure for this...
1st
u21 team must created, is not on use when you start the game.
2nd
you must wait untill you have 7-8 player'sas, you now.

I thing is not fair for any userbecouse same they don't want to have u21 so these are diferent financial status and no fair.

I thing is better to create a real ragion champion u21 or cup but low maney price.
cy JUNIOR
User
Registered2013-05-18
cw HyperInActief >> sunday december 1 - 01:41
In real life, U21 teams rarely get any attendance at all.
If any match should get paid visitors it would be the friendly matches.
Usually they have a decent amount of visitors.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
nz Luke Broadcast >> sunday december 1 - 07:10, Edited sunday december 1 - 07:10
In real life, the Estonian highest league has 30-70 spectators per match. In RS, i have 1500-seated stadium full :D

It all cannot be based on real life.
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
cw HyperInActief >> sunday december 1 - 14:33
You probably have better team then estonian league teams.

Regarding real life, dutch pro football doesn't even have 5 divisions.
They struggle getting a 2nd division with pro teams, so U21 teams are playing there to get a decent amount of matches :D
Real life is so unfair :D
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16