Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Private cups (6)

mt zio_pey >> thursday march 6 - 18:04
With no fatigue or exp obviously, a way to test tactics and challenge friends from different countries :)
mt zio_pey
User
Registered2013-05-21
be Rydeck >> thursday march 6 - 19:07, Edited thursday march 6 - 19:08
In another game I used to play (RIP Freekick), there were Customised Cups and even Customised Competitions with indeed no fatigue, experience, cards or injuries. It costed some credits to create or play these matches but they were extremely fun. You even could create your own conditions like only U25 players allowed or only teams from the first league or other restrictions. I loved to play these competitions and created a lot of them.
I wouldn't mind to pay credits to do this here too.
be Rydeck
User
Registered2013-04-18
ng Sammy lee >> thursday march 6 - 20:18
Wich site is that(ripfreekick) @rydeck
ng Sammy lee
User
Registered2014-01-02
nz Luke Broadcast >> thursday march 6 - 22:25
well, if Whitney Houston was still here, would you call her RIP Whitney Houston?
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
be Rydeck >> friday march 7 - 11:08
lol, Torres is right but nevertheless I will answer this one.
The game was called Freekick but earlier this year they decided to pull the plug. This was a bumber for me and it's a pitty you can't try it anymore, you would have loved it.
be Rydeck
User
Registered2013-04-18
ee Balthazor >> saturday march 8 - 18:38
In Hattrick there are also Tournaments on similar way(no injuries different card system etc), for supporters (analogue of VIP) they're free or for credits. And Ladder matches and there was something more, but that part probably deceased because of lack of interest.
ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn