Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked -21 National Teams (41)

in viktor >> friday september 5 - 19:11
maybe we need a has no future/ will not implement suggestion list.... not that it would mean no one will suggest it again but maybe fewer people will.
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
nl PokéFlute >> friday september 5 - 21:34
The idea is nice, but the chances on fraude are to big i think. As Vincent said; Who should get the experience and why? Now that everyone is getting higher youth there will be a hell of a lot players with 4.7-4.9 talent. And of course all the super talents with 5+ talent

So on which fact will you decide to play a player or not,is it just his talent or his skills?
nl PokéFlute
Registered2013-02-07
il Jordy Cruijff >> saturday september 6 - 06:48
I'm also against, too much room for cheating...
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
nl Vince Dean >> saturday september 6 - 07:05
It's easy to prevent cheating though..
You could cheat with national teams too, so that's a silly reason.

If you simply limit the selection method so that you can only call up 3 players of the same team, then cheating is impossible.
nl Vince Dean
Registered2013-10-11
hu Zsone >> saturday september 6 - 07:34
and what if there is 6-7 players who should be from the same team in the U21 than you simply call up 3?That is unfair toward that team.
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
cw HyperInActief >> saturday september 6 - 07:39
Then whats the use of a National Team?
When Curaçao manager could only select 3 players from each team, he would lose the option to choose most of the best available players for each line.

Then we might as well remove the national teams as it would be even more of a joke as it is right now.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
il Jordy Cruijff >> saturday september 6 - 11:32
Yep,ronintje and Zsone are right. Furthermore, that's also can't prevent cheating, as if a team deserve to have 1 player in NT, but select 3?

Admins and Vincent have a lot of work I guess, adding this feature (that require some work himself), and also check out that no-one is cheating is too much, I guess being without it is better.
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
nl Abe Bodaan >> saturday september 6 - 12:27
Didnt Vincent say somewhere that he wanted to start all national teams before looking into U21 NTs?
nl Abe Bodaan
User
Registered2013-05-27
cw Meteora
us ranks39 >> wednesday september 10 - 16:09
My suggestion would be to allow 2 youth caps per season for each player(or some other small number). This will allow more players to be capped and will still show which countries are strongest/deepest.
us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12
nl PokéFlute >> wednesday september 10 - 18:23
Still a no from me, don't know what the point of only two caps is.this also doesn't take the cheating part away. If a nt manager selects his youth only, he will let them play two games. And after that two games he keeps playing them. So the other players won't get exp
nl PokéFlute
Registered2013-02-07
ee Balthazor >> thursday september 11 - 15:55, Edited thursday september 11 - 15:56
@ranks39
So the big countries will have advantage just thanks to mass? Some smaller countries may have done very good job with their small number of talents and maybe they have 25 very good players, but big country, whose best 25 is far weaker than smaller's 25, but has 500 players with quite close levels, will qualify easily because small one can play only 4 matches at their top level. Your dream of WC final is probably China-India :D
ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
us ranks39 >> monday september 22 - 18:47
I was just addressing others' comments about a manager only using their own players to max out experience(simply a suggestion about one potential problem). I'm not saying just to have ONLY 2 caps, I was saying allow each player to have a small number to eliminate managers being able to select their own players over and over....is anyone really that concerned about the results of the sub-21 national teams on this game? For me, the real point is to get them additional experience and strengthen the pool of future senior national team players. If 100 youth players get 2-4 extra U-21 national team caps, all the "fringe players" would be better off than only having the main 25 players get 10 caps. My dream of a WC final will always be USA vs anyone. Overall, I don't think U-21 teams should even be on here.
us ranks39
Registered2013-02-12
lv Kristaps >> thursday february 11 - 21:28
+1
lv Kristaps
User
Registered2014-10-20
ca Halifax Fire Department
lv Tamaz >> friday february 12 - 14:52
+1
lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
ro Andrei >> friday february 12 - 16:17, Edited friday february 12 - 16:18
Guys, please stop digging up such topics and simply adding +1 to them or I'll start locking up such threads.

Thanks.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30