Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

Return to search results

English >> General discussion

Suggestions (214)

at StormZ >> tuesday april 2 - 10:24
Sry for posting it here,but i can't see any suggestion forums anymore.Only question and bug reports and this is a suggestion :D So vincent,can you add on player's profile NT caps? It would be nice if we can see how many times players played for NT teams.You could add it in player's overview page.Something like NT Caps: 15/7(everyone should know what is that 7 number[goals])..Let me know what you think,Regards!
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
ro SpokenReasons >> tuesday april 2 - 10:30
"Discuss the game, strategy or new ideas to improve the game."

If you read above you will see that you can post here your ideas to improve the game.

Vincent will take this when he gets on topic.
ro SpokenReasons
User
Registered2013-03-11
nl Vincent de Boer >> tuesday april 2 - 12:41
People posted suggestions everywhere anyway so I decided to make the structure a bit simplier ;) It's fine to post suggestions here.

It's a good idea, I'll add it to the todo-list but it won't be near the top (just warning you...)
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
at StormZ >> tuesday april 2 - 12:42
No problem,its in your todo list,it will be added in the game and thats all i wanted to hear :) Greetings buddy
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
de fabirwe >> tuesday april 2 - 22:33
sorry :/

hey, one question.. is there a possibility, that reserve teams get into the lower league levels instead of the bot teams? a possibile rule could be that they can only get into 2nd league level, not higher.
de fabirwe
Registered2013-02-09
nz Tiety Kooistra >> wednesday april 3 - 06:25
@fabirwe
We will not do that. It is possible to make a u21 team though.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
si Makaveli >> wednesday april 3 - 21:13, Edited wednesday april 3 - 21:27
In league statistics we could have another info: Most player of the match awards.

I also think we shouldn't see the skills of players of other teams(only if they are on transfer list).

And maybe when we click on "Facilities" we could see our stadium, training complex etc. on that first picture shown on that page all together, not only when we actually click on stadium.

Also we could have an option to choose how our player skills are shown. One option could be the way that is already now, and the second one could be shown in number(not in number of balls). I know we could already see that if we wait with mouse on balls, but still, just a suggestion, like all others above.

regards
si Makaveli
Registered2013-03-07
es Archibaldo >> thursday april 4 - 08:29
It could be funny having a little chat to comment live matches among attending managers. I'm not convinced, so I write it just as an idea to think about.

I don't know how many managers watch live their matches, so I have no idea on how many managers would like this. Appart from technical details (I supose it's no easy), I can see one obvious risk in case of having an online chat for live matches: the potential abuse of language.

Well, it's just something I've thought about sometimes.
es Archibaldo
User
Registered2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
nz Tiety Kooistra >> thursday april 4 - 09:10
@ ajs1

Player of the match is a this point not possible, that is calculated whit the brouwser and all statistics need to be in the server before we can do something with it.

The overview of the facilities will come, we are working on that, but first we need to finish all the buildings themself.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
es Archibaldo >> friday april 5 - 11:22
Hi, in each user's profile we can see his (or her) past achievements. I've noticed that in that section only the best 3 positions in the League are recorded as an achievement. And I supose it will include the best cup and international competitions too.

I think it would be fine if the user's profile could keep a complete register of final results in every competition, and not only the very best results. Let's say, another category called (for instance) "Manager History" with the same columns as the "Achievements" but not limited to top awards. For example:
Season Type Level Country Positiion
4 League 1 France 8
4 Cup France 4th Round
3 League 2 France 1
3 Cup France Quartefinals
2 League 2 France 5
2 Cup France 2nd Round
1 League 3.1 France 2
es Archibaldo
User
Registered2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday april 5 - 11:59
Hi Archibaldo, I think this would just be a very long list. As it is now it's an extra motivation to end third instead of 4th (which I failed to do by 1 point last season LOL)
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
es Archibaldo >> friday april 5 - 13:26
That's true! :) It wouldn't be very nice after some seasons.
es Archibaldo
User
Registered2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II
ar Koa >> friday april 5 - 14:59
Hi! I see the top standings in my league (http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/league-ec.2/level-1/group-1) grants access to "champions league" competition...

That's an european teams exclusive competition, it should say "Copa Libertadores" competition as that's the real one for the South American teams. I'm wondering if that's a mistake or it can't be done 'cos of legal issues or a complicated implementation?

Tks
ar Koa
Registered2012-12-18
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday april 5 - 15:17
I call it champions league in every continent, I don't want to use proper names from the real soccer world that can be trademarks.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
ar Koa >> saturday april 6 - 12:05
Ok Vinnie, tks for your answer
ar Koa
Registered2012-12-18