Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Supertalents (2326)

kn Nehemiah >> thursday june 18 - 08:40
The line-up and players in the club is not unreasonable at all in any case. The players I brought to the club are all natural youth promoted supertalents and all but a minor supertalent in my new club are from trading and sacrifice over time, to create a brighter future, just as I used to do in my old club. The sacrificing was only until the team was great enough to be an incredible force. The end result is a combination of both which could have taken place in either club had Jordy produced such great supertalents from his youth centre or if I had of had the skills of his trading, both of which are certain to happen to others in the future.
kn Nehemiah
Registered2013-04-14
pt Sir Alex >> thursday june 18 - 08:51, Edited thursday june 18 - 09:00
Jordy the rules say it is cheating:
- Use of multiple accounts.
- Having multiple players to use the same account.

For this reason (because there are rules) is unallowed (unfair) and illegal, right?

A personal account must be unique and non-transferable.

So Jordy, you are not Maccabi. What i missed however?

I want my superlucky friend :(
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
no Lied >> thursday june 18 - 09:04
Switching teams undoubtedly made it stronger. Having a high lvl stadium, highest lvl YC and TC, trading players for a profit is simply a means to an end. Meaning that all those things are not important in itself if you don't achieve your goal, which in this game is to win titles. Having a great echonomy, high popularity and highest level facilities is all just for show and tell unless you win something and the new Maccabi team will do just that with less effort after switching teams. Good players>everything else.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
kn Nehemiah >> thursday june 18 - 09:40
@Lied I'd also say dedication, the amount of time you put in, strategy and luck play large factors. The only club world cup I've ever won were with players that were outmatched by the opponent's.
kn Nehemiah
Registered2013-04-14
il Jordy Cruijff >> thursday june 18 - 10:06
Sir alex: that's what I suggested to change... besides, when switching clubs by switching acounts, then never there are 2 managers on one team or 1 manager on 2 teams so I suggest to allow that but not allow having 2 teams or 2 managers on 1 team like it is not allowed now.

Lied. Good players=money. Lost in buildings=lost of money (and some exp to players). The question is what is higher, the loss or the gain.
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
no Lied >> thursday june 18 - 11:07
Money is just a tool to get good players, when you already have the best players in the world there is nothing more to get so the gain is higher.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
pt Sir Alex >> thursday june 18 - 14:33
Until the rules are changed we can only do one thing, enforce the rules.
I for one, agree with these rules, also don´t like to see club exchange (and names)... but this is a feature and i need to respect.

But this is just opinions... we need to comply with and promote compliance with the rules, and nothing more.
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
il Jordy Cruijff >> thursday june 18 - 14:36
But he don't, he got excellent players but not the best in the world in every position (far from that), so he would still be able to do a lot with money... see the one Koen (Fc Wageniagen) bought, he (or someone similar if would miss him) could have been in Maccabi if no change would happen. Etc.

Besides, it's not like all those players will remain. Without youth10 the only income he can make is selling players so some will go...
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
no Lied >> thursday june 18 - 19:35
Having the best player in every position and having the best squad in the world are two very different things.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
il Jordy Cruijff >> thursday june 18 - 19:56
But until you have the best players in every position you can always improve your team...

According to that strategy (players> everything else), selling the 3 players he brought for let's say 500M (they worse less toghether, (probably 460M) I think but nevermined), would be a big mistake. BUT, with 500M you can find and buy players similar to them (or them exactly, and might fit the team better (for example Culai doesn't fit the team so good as there are other 5 good strikers anyway, 120M def would be better than him), and buy those players which is quite standart (as you pay them what they're worth), so the deal should be considered as average.
So, you did a mistake, then did something average, and got back to the starting position... that shows that the "mistake" isn't a mistake. And if selling the 3 he got for such price isn't a mistake, then it shows that even those good players are equal to money so the question needed to be asked is what's more, the money he got from players, or the money he'll lose since other things.. to my calculation, in first 6-7 seasons, first option wins (but after season5 the gap is really small between the 2 things), but after that, 2nd option wins, and the gap of the win is always getting bigger.

Besides, take away the players he brought, well, hard to say my team would be the best in the world in those ages (when Pucciol is 26-28, i.e- in 7-9 seasons), but didn't see one better, for that time, of course, team can make changes and buy players for that time period until then, but they can also do that now, and besides, like I said I think after 7 seasons the profit of the player will not be higher than the loss, the profit remains, but the loss only increases, so I could do more changes to my team (with money from stadium, youth10 kids, less buildings, etc.) than what he can now...
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
pt Sir Alex >> thursday june 18 - 22:16, Edited thursday june 18 - 22:19
but.. here we talk about supertalents.. and they need to be honestly and fairly distribuated.
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
kn Nehemiah >> friday june 19 - 01:36
Supertalents are just money and the most populated clubs in the game naturally will always have a majority of the supertalents as will a few other competitive clubs.
kn Nehemiah
Registered2013-04-14
no Lied >> friday june 19 - 04:48
Long story short, I'd gladely be downgraded to YC/TC 9 for 3 lvl 10 YC supertalents. I'm sure you can constantly sell and buy supertalents and YC 10 players for a good profit and constantly improve your team, but at some point you are just gonna have to go with it and try to win titles and that's what's the new Maccabi team is gonna do without a doubt.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
il Jordy Cruijff >> friday june 19 - 05:05
Sir Alex: my team only got 1 youth10 supertalent and not the best eaither. While most of the competitors with 2 youth10 supertalents and 3-4 youth 8+ supertalents...
From that POV, you can also consider one of the supertalents Nehemiah brought as "balancing the unluckiness of my club".

Lied@ that's your opinion and I respect it. But you based that on feelings and general thoughts only which are generally true, but not here, I think. I can show you calculations that prove my point of 6-7 seasons till loss will get bigger than the gain. Also, you say Maccabi team is gonna win titels without doubts.. well, it's not like old Maccabi wouldn't win titels at all.
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
kn Nehemiah >> friday june 19 - 05:12
You'd lose 516k popularity Lied and go down to fanshop 6, catering 5, health centre 7, office 4 with no staff, scout's office 4, stadium 6, training complex 9 and youth center 9
kn Nehemiah
Registered2013-04-14