Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

eng Stephen >> tuesday july 23 - 21:35

Thanks man. A disappointing result, but our best midfielder is now managed by a bit team and he was fatigued before the match began. Sadly, the team was just overpowered by a better squad. The ranking is much improved though, so hopefully we can get an easier draw next time around.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu David >> wednesday july 24 - 17:38

Even closer to 1st division in Luxemburg.

I could have an easier draw too. Already in the first round 3 hard teams in my group... and would be time that the young players are developing. Especially on MID and GK.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> thursday july 25 - 19:32

I can't keep up in first, so I will be selling as much old good players to invest that little money later in facilitied.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
hu David >> saturday july 27 - 07:44

The run is over, The Lions won in my stadium with 1-0.
We played not bad, but I see this team is not ready for the first division. 
I got 4-5-6 new players, after the promotion from 3rd class, now every games won in the second, have +9. Need to think about the future, and get some better players.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> saturday july 27 - 11:32

@alarcon: close!

The difference between second and first division is quite big. GAE and maybe Haunstetten are staying in second to save up money for facilities and then make the step.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
hu David >> saturday july 27 - 12:29

I see. Lions are not that strong. I was better, but they scored one time. 
Haunstetten plays since many seasons in second div. 
I want to promote, and win here in the second div many games as possible.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> thursday august 1 - 14:43

I had a day off from work today. I am tired, so I was very happy with that fact. I also made a brief analysis of the situation in Luxembourg.

First division

-> 4 top squads: FC Graoully, Real Luxemburg, Dudelange F91 and Elder Scrolls

-> Good mid table teams from places 5-8 who won't end up very high, but also have the certainty to stay in the highest class for a couple of seasons.

-> Struggling teams: KL-FC, Atiker Konyaspor, White pudding and a bot squad.

-> Definately too weak for first division: me (Vianden) and Ferencvàros.

Second division

-> FC Vichten (alarcon) will promote to first division. If the manager has money to spend, he will have to chose to spend it on facilities or a few decent reinforcements to try and fight to stay in upper class with teams like Atiker Konyaspor, White pudding and the bot.

-> Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort and FC Hauntstetten are teams that has similar facilities and popularity (maybe very little less....) as the top squads in first. But I think they invest far more less in their players. Look for example at the number of players in the first squad of Newlachka (Hauntstetten).

-> The squad of L'equipedubled is not that strong, but it's manager mariane is taking the game serious and makes the most out of it when looking at points to gain. She will also receive nice tv money. Good work.

-> Diablo is slowly getting stronger when looking at facilities. Aston Villa is a new starting team. So a lot of activity going on in second division, again.

Third division

-> Two human teams left: Rocking Soccer (and the weird signs in the name) and FC Itzig. Both of them do exist for a couple of seasons now. RockingSoccer has a lot of club popularity and good facilities. But the players are (very) weak, so they stay in third. FC Itzig wants to make the step to second division with less facilities, but slightly better players. I think they will save themselves in second for sure.

Total number of human players in Luxembourg: 21

My team will be very weak now, maybe even drop down to third division. But with the money I will earn I can upgrade fast to stadion 8. My fans will have to suck it up...Also, the office upgrade (ongoing) was very necessary.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
it Emanuele >> friday august 2 - 17:03

good championship mine. considering that I'm on vacation and I won't be able to follow the team much. we are aiming for third place this season and from the next I will analyze the weaknesses of the team and where to improve them. the team is getting old but now we have young players who will replace them without having to make many purchases on the market. objective: increase the stadium or sports center

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> friday august 2 - 22:26

I wanted to write like "cake for everybody" to get the 100th goal in the season, but need to wait till the next game vs Mertzig. :P
Everything is fine in Vichten, won every game, last game against the second team, I have +12 points, and very good goal difference. 
Bartje is seeing the situation well, I buy old players, I invest on buildings, and try to develop as fast as possible.
First division (because I think I can already talk about it...) would be a hard challenge, but as in the real life, here I like also challenges, there are many good teams, we will see what I can achieve there.
The two teams who came down seems like sure (if Vianden could secure the 13th place), otherwise the playoff can get surprise, anyway GAE doesnt have the potencial to take the final step into the 1st div.
In the first division to stay is a very hard quest as new team, and would be a huge success...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
be Bartje_vM >> saturday august 3 - 15:28

IF I would end up 13th, I will be sure to lose in the play-offs. Goal is to wait in second to build facilities. I would want stadium at least 8, office 7-8, youth 10.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
pl marnypopis >> monday august 5 - 21:36

So many stupid draws that I can understand :(

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
hu David >> wednesday august 7 - 18:40

28. and 120. goal.

We are staying focused.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
fr Salambaya >> saturday august 10 - 12:48

@ Alcorcon... 29 wins and 99 goals :P

@ Marny... I used to have he same problem as you, fortunatly it's over now, I hope you'll find the right tactic, your team is really good.

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
hu David >> sunday august 11 - 06:41

Yesterday you got the 100th goal :D and also almost perfect 28-1-1 is very very good.
Your team is very balanced and take always the "must" wins. Vs Real Lux and Dudelange away you didn't got the 3 points.

But... if you would be the champion of Lux, and I take the first place, than cake for everybody, or? laughinglaughing

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
fr Salambaya >> sunday august 11 - 10:00

lol yes, I'll tell my wife to start baking tongue-out

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30