Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Suggestions (214)

fr jonkrebs >> tuesday july 16 - 19:40
I don't know if that was already proposed or not. But 2 little options could be very useful for transfers and loans.

For transfers first, that would be nice to be able to block the transfer to directs opponents. Like for example I'm in the first French league so I could set before starting the transfer that I don't want this player to be sold to a team from my division. In the aim not to make our opponents stronger.

And for loans, it would be very interesting to be able to validate or not a loan. I'm totally open to loan my young players but only if its to play. What's for to let him go somewhere he will not play? So justo having sometimes to discuss with the manager to be able to decide, one of my player went to a botteam and I'm not even sure he will play more than if he stayed with me.
fr jonkrebs
User
Registered2013-04-10
il trikotrako >> wednesday july 17 - 10:28, Edited wednesday july 17 - 10:28
suggestion:

In the advanced tactics settings, we will be able to "mix" the penalties takers, free kicks takers and corners takers.

for example: player 1 takes 70% free kicks, and player 2 takes 30%.
il trikotrako
User
Registered2013-04-22
no MortenE >> wednesday july 17 - 12:26
A way to know how much a bonus a youth player or others with specialities got in a match, would have been interesting.
no MortenE
Registered2013-06-01
it Dicklcheese >> wednesday july 17 - 12:39, Edited wednesday july 17 - 12:39
some suggestion

1 - national team statistics for single player, in the page of the single player carreer

2 - implementation of the skill manager, one for all, or even one for position (goalkeeper manager, defender,midfielder and attacker manager) that could be done by players that turns older than a certain age (ex..beyond the 35 years old a player could be a manager )
it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star