Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

be Bartje_vM >> monday september 30 - 07:06

I had a good streak and now suddenly I lost against a weaker bot squad with a decent goalie. :(

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/match-16645964

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
cn Angelo >> monday september 30 - 14:23

This is a bad luck. The opponent scored 4 goals in 4 shots. Your GK can be fired and replaced with a stronger one to ensure victory. ^^

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
hu David >> monday september 30 - 15:02

On the other side I score 1 time from 27 possibilities.
Ok that I had a very old team, but still :D
The Goalies from Bettembourg, Atiker and White pudding hold a lot of shots, and I got only 1 point from 9. I had all of 3 games more than 2x shots than the opponent, but of course, the difference btw the goalkeepers decided...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
pl marnypopis >> wednesday october 9 - 16:35, Edited wednesday october 9 - 16:36

Angelo, congrats champonship!  It was close season between us. If you look by the table, you have scored more goals , conceded less so truly deserved. I'm not so disapointed cos winnig cup, super cup, U21 cup and probably U21 league can't be described as a bad season. Congratulation to others managers for hard competition, for me every season is less an less easy  games  that I can rotate  young players to give them experience. See you next season.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
cn Angelo >> thursday october 10 - 04:16

@marnypopis

Your performance this season is very exciting, but the league is not lucky, our team strength is very close, who wins the championship is normal. I hope that next season, we can make a breakthrough in the Eur.league.

GO Luxembourg.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
eng Stephen >> thursday october 10 - 18:45

Well done on the Championship Angelo!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu David >> thursday october 10 - 18:48

Well done Angelo! And good luck for the Lux-Teams in Europe!

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
cn Angelo >> monday october 14 - 06:27

@Stephen  @alcorcon91

Thank you, this league champion is also lucky, the team strength is better than Real Luxemburg.

This season, I started preparing for the European League, hoping to create the history of Luxembourg under the current conditions. There used to be a very good player in Luxembourg, the team of Dudelange F91.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
it Emanuele >> monday october 14 - 09:22

My team is in short supply. I will try to be more active, but the distance from the first two teams is growing. My objective is to enlarge the stadium as much as possible.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
be Bartje_vM >> monday october 14 - 11:24

I reached second place last season in second, it was the right place to end. Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort was stronger. In the first play-offs I defeated Ferencvaros, in the second round Bettembourg awaits. I give myself 40% to close the deal. I will play 5-3-2 in first round...I play out and I will try to score fast to have that important away goal...

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
cn Angelo >> monday october 14 - 11:38

The current lineup with a high winning percentage is indeed 5-3-2. I don't know what Vincent's game algorithm is, but it is.

cn Angelo
User
Registered2016-08-12
be Bartje_vM >> friday october 18 - 17:25

Happy to be back in first league. Great to live along with the game this last few exciting games against Ferencvaros en Bettembourg. I first lost against Ferencvaros (didn't put a lign-up in time...), but I knew I am better then them (for the moment). Bettembourg was more difficult and I was suprised my win against them was that big.

Main objective is to upgrade my stadium now, I sold a few of my 'older' youngsters.

Good luck to everyone this season :)

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
it Emanuele >> saturday october 19 - 12:47, Edited saturday october 19 - 12:49

Good season to all. For me change of program. I preferred to raise the youth sector and then I will do the sports center rather than collect the money for the 120,000 seat stadium. Still it is necessary to fill the one with 70000 seats : D.                                                We rejuvenated the team with a defender and a midfielder of value and perspective.                            Let's see what we can collect.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> saturday october 19 - 15:33

Good luck to all for the new season.
We fight for the same goals like the last season, avoid relegation with a bit weaker team than in the last season.
I focus on the stadium to get 35k or than 50k stadium, and develope the youth and training centre.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka