Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

free agents debate reraise (13)

gr mafia gr >> monday july 14 - 16:59
i think it is time to debate again about the Free agrents. I have seen the old posts and i have read vincents last post. At the time it was not feasible for the idea to bear fruits cause many of the Top teams had not yet reach Youth academy and training ground 9 or 10 level. Now they have and have to fire their players, and we are talking for star quality players cause either nobody will buy them or for luck of space in their team or even because they produce better players/good players. Also, it will be a solution to the ever growing inability of the bot teams to buy any good players.
gr mafia gr
User
Registered2013-08-03
mt Falcon fc
us Harry9k >> monday july 14 - 17:11
Agreed +1
us Harry9k
Registered2013-11-02
cw HyperInActief >> monday july 14 - 18:07
I see a bunch of words and no real suggestion...
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
nl Abe Bodaan >> monday july 14 - 18:07
Still a bad idea -1
nl Abe Bodaan
User
Registered2013-05-27
cw Meteora
us Henry >> monday july 14 - 18:18
YES! There is only one flaw: cheating. However, that can be fixed by admins overseeing each and every free transfer.
us Henry
Registered2014-01-03
gr mafia gr >> monday july 14 - 18:23
@ronintje if u want suggestions cause i dont have the time to write them all down and yes it is still a controversial issue. I dont claim to have an original idea but something must be made the sooner than later. Nevertheless, iam resurfacing the issue in order for Vincent to take notice and maybe, just maybe he comes with a brilliant idea. http://rockingsoccer.com/el/soccer/forum/home-en?search_content=free agent&topic=23766
gr mafia gr
User
Registered2013-08-03
mt Falcon fc
cw HyperInActief >> monday july 14 - 18:35, Edited monday july 14 - 18:36
1. Still no suggestion.
Or the suggestion to go watch that other thread, then why not just post it in that thread??

2. Vincent was clear in his reply, what is there to add??
You claim things changed, now what changed that would change things regarding that reply??

Nothing changed, this would still only apply to crap players people wouldn't buy on the transfer market.
But once being sacked because people can't sell them, then suddenly people want to buy them???
Then why not buy them when they were up for sale??

In addition.
In other threads many people complain they can't sell players.
People complain they don't have room for players.
Now how would people be able to sell more players when there are free agents??
And how would there suddenly be free space to buy players when there are free agents??

If anything, this would make things worse....

Like Vincent wrote in that other topic, "This has been discussed a lot of times and it's still a pointless idea"...
That was 3 months ago and the only thing that has changed is this has been discussed even more times, but it is still just as pointless.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
us Harry9k >> monday july 14 - 18:38
The free agents wouldn't be free you will still have to pay a certain amount of money as a signing fee/bonus.
us Harry9k
Registered2013-11-02
gr mafia gr >> monday july 14 - 18:50
Even, if is that the case , still you don't mention nothing about the bot teams. It could be part of the solution for boosting their capabilities. Last but not least i don't have the time nor the patience or even the brains to build a framework of what should or not should be done. I just think the current transfer system as a whole is not working and iam willing to see any change before we drive ourselves in a deadend.
gr mafia gr
User
Registered2013-08-03
mt Falcon fc
cw HyperInActief >> monday july 14 - 19:22
" i don't have the time nor the patience or even the brains to build a framework of what should or not should be done."

Yet you feel the urge to restart the "debate".
You have no new vision, no thoughts, nothing.
You merely want to continue what has been said long time ago, but others should do it as you don't have a clue.

Most funny thing about that is the people posting +1...
+1 to "i have no clue but we should talk about it"
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
gr mafia gr >> monday july 14 - 19:37
I think you are prejudiced and you show somekind of emphathy here.Also, please don't try to patronise me. Propably you dont have any clue of what i was saying or you did not read it properly {trying to isolate few sentences from the whole text does not make you clever thou}. It seems some can not see the forest, just the tree...goodnight
gr mafia gr
User
Registered2013-08-03
mt Falcon fc
sco Flea >> monday july 14 - 22:29
I don't agree with the free agents idea but i think that, if i have bid bid at least 80% of the price asked for a player, it's ridiculous that a bot team can make you an offer of 10, 20%. Bots teams should make offers in the same amounts we do... That way, we would sell more players to bots, instead of refusing the few offers they made
sco Flea
User
Registered2013-02-08
ng EFECO >> tuesday july 15 - 22:39
i suggest dat d 2 sign a free agent,a manager and its boards shuld reach a certain price lyk d player wages,match bonuses,cup or title or trophy bonuses
ng EFECO
User
Registered2014-04-09