Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Transfer forum (8)

il Jordy Cruijff >> saturday october 19 - 10:46, Edited saturday october 19 - 10:48
currently the requirments to write there (and there are also some that don't stand in these requirements), are 2 stars+/age 21-

that was good in the early seasons, but now it just overloads the forum (30 pages in less then 2 days), so I suggest to increase these requierments, maybe to 3.5+ more/ youth 6+ player, ot at least divide the current forum to two forums, 1) 3.5+/ youth 6+, and 2)3.5-/youth 6-, and really check them (i.e, delete posts about less then 3.5/youth 6 players, and if someone do it twice to block him for 1 day from writing in the transfer forum).

Numbers can be different but this is the general idea.
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
cy sir_mastros_cy >> saturday october 19 - 11:16
agree, the transfer forum is really messy right now.
cy sir_mastros_cy
User
Registered2013-06-25
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday october 19 - 12:27
We're not planning to add extra search functions to the transfer forum, this is what the scout office is for.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
cy sir_mastros_cy >> saturday october 19 - 12:45
What about to make a forum for loans and another one for transfers?
cy sir_mastros_cy
User
Registered2013-06-25
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday october 19 - 13:04
I don't like repeating but I don't know what else to add here. We're not planning to add extra stuff to the forum to make it act more like the scout office.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
pw Su >> monday october 21 - 06:27
Hi!
Transfer Thread is a big wastepaper basket now. I suggest to divide that.
For example i click "transfers" and i see separate subject :

1)players from 15-21 Y.O
2) players from 22-25 Y.O
3)Players from 26-31 Y.O

how about it? its simply and very helpfull
pw Su
Registered2013-04-23
us Tintin >> monday october 21 - 06:36
I like this idea but I believe Vincent will put a NO as it has been suggested multiple times before.

Anyways, although I agree with Vincent that we might want to have higher scout office so we can scout more region (thus eliminate the need of rely extensively on transfer forum), I would still think it leave small region like USA, Canada, Mexico at a disadvantage (because no one want to put our region in their list so we cannot sell our players faster => Something we can not change just because we cannot change how people want to use their center... I'm sure they will always put China first, follow by Netherlands, and Italy, and England etc.)

We should have a central transfer region so we can use up some credits to post our players there and everyone can see him!
us Tintin
User
Registered2013-04-05