Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Contract system (6)

de fabirwe >> saturday april 27 - 11:41
I want to ask, if there is anything planned for the contracts?
de fabirwe
Registered2013-02-09
ro SpokenReasons >> saturday april 27 - 12:57
What do you mean? Like changing the contract system?

If yes, why that? The club asistents always renew the contracts so why the system would be changed?
ro SpokenReasons
User
Registered2013-03-11
de fabirwe >> saturday april 27 - 14:44
I thought , it would be more realistic if the Users could make contrac offers etc.
then they could decide the wages and it would be more realistic
de fabirwe
Registered2013-02-09
ro SpokenReasons >> saturday april 27 - 16:52
Do you think that in real life teams dont have an asistant or someone who does the contracts? Well i`m sure the manager(the one that sets lineups etc) isnt the one that does the contracts. :)
ro SpokenReasons
User
Registered2013-03-11
us puckett0713 >> saturday april 27 - 17:21, Edited saturday april 27 - 17:22
So we dont scout the players and find out who we need? I thought the GM does that....Doesnt a GM find out about the sponor deals? I dont think a coach does all that :) :)
us puckett0713
User
Registered2013-02-17
sco Scotland1983 >> saturday april 27 - 17:34
hmm i like the current contract system i am a strong scout myself though if i need players since i am a good researcher anyway the game is fine as it is in my view though:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC