Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

polyvalent players (3)

pt Sir Alex >> monday october 21 - 00:56
I do not know if this suggestion is already out there but here is.

I quite like players who can act on the right, left or center, polyvalent players ..
myself try to have the whole team is versatile and unfortunately too easy to get it.

I think we should review these data. would be quite difficult to train ourselves players acting in 2 or 3 positions.

a team usually has some players who play on both sides and also the center but are rare (and expensive) ...

cheers
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
us Cooper >> monday october 21 - 12:08
I agree that the current system doesn't make sense. In addition to Sir Alex's points, why does playing in the center make you better at playing on both sides? Maybe have different levels of skill on L,C, and R. For example you could have from 1 to 4 rating in each area, and it would be really difficult to maintain all of them at 4, but you could have L,C,R = 4,1,1 or 2,2,2 or 1,3,2 more easily.
us Cooper
User
Registered2013-08-25
pt Sir Alex >> monday october 21 - 18:36, Edited monday october 21 - 18:40
a player usually left (for example) that also play to the right, it is usually better in the left (the original position).
It could be represented as follows (R / L) where L would be green, and R would be yellow.
We would know by the color where it plays better or which is your favorite position or original.

And they of the youth center should come only with the original position.
That in exceptional circumstances could be for example (L / R) or (R / C), etc. ..

Could be the case of having the same value on the right and left, there would be (R / L) both green.

If there were no C for example, it would be bad player in that position.

I do not know if it is difficult to implement it but I think it will not be ..
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04