Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Money and popularity in a national team (13)

us valentine >> monday april 29 - 03:00
I found that a national team also has money. Does someone know what can we do with those money? I'm thinking about adding new facilities for national team.

I can also sell tickets for a national match. The popularity is also growing when the tickets are sold, but I can't find the popularity for national team. Neither can I see the name of the stadium. Would the manager be able to select those stadiums for national matches?
us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
vu Amun-Ra >> monday april 29 - 08:27
I was wondering about the same thing. I didn't post ticket links because I dont really understand the point of it.

Is it possible to choose a stadium because Belgium is playing at a stadium that can hold 500 visitors. I would like to change that. If we can't get 500 people we are doomed :P
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
sco Arno Wiersma >> monday april 29 - 08:40
You're lucky. In Libya I don't even have a stadium...
sco Arno Wiersma
Registered2013-02-08
at StormZ >> monday april 29 - 08:59
@Arno i died laughing hahaha where does your players play? Outdoors? :D
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
ro SpokenReasons >> monday april 29 - 09:08
NT Team have no facilities. If you logged in as the NT Manager you would see that the facilities are not there.

NT Team matches are played on the biggest stadiums in a country(home country).
ro SpokenReasons
User
Registered2013-03-11
ua BeerMan >> monday april 29 - 10:04
SpokenReasons,

Nope, my match was on Stadium with 500 capacity. I know that we have bigger stadiums(I have bigger for sure). It could be coincidence that only 500 visitors were on this match, but it is hard to believe :)
ua BeerMan
User
Registered2013-03-28
at StormZ >> monday april 29 - 10:07
It is possible that you just recently upgraded your stadium? Because stadiums are chosen some time in front and once they are chosen it will stay like that,no matter if you upgrade your stadium.Next game will be played in your stadium im sure :)
at StormZ
User
Registered2013-03-07
fi Roope >> monday april 29 - 10:14
Hi,

At least in Finland the Stadiums for this season internationals were desided on 1.4.

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
ua BeerMan >> monday april 29 - 10:21
Jose Mourinho,

At least one of the managers in my country has the same lvl 2 stadium and he built it long time ago(according to his forum post).
ua BeerMan
User
Registered2013-03-28
fi Roope >> monday april 29 - 10:29
@BeerMan

So was the stadium built to 1500 before 1.4.2013?

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
sco Arno Wiersma >> monday april 29 - 11:01, Edited monday april 29 - 11:06
If I remember correctly when the schedule is made, all stadiums of the 2 highest categories in that country have a chance (not sure if the chances are equal). So at the beginning of this season all stadiums of 500 and 1500 had a chance of being selected. Next season for some countries it will be the stadiums of 4000 and 1500 seats.

The Netherlands played a match today without attendance. I guess the manager of the club/stadium that was selected quit, and the club reverted to a botteam so the stadium dissapeared.

@Jose Mourinho
You're allowed to laugh, but please don't die ;)

Ik picked Libya precisely for this reason. It has no active national competition and an incomplete (and weak) selection. It's interesting (to me) to see if everything works well for these teams too.
sco Arno Wiersma
Registered2013-02-08
nl Corniel >> monday april 29 - 11:09
I see I can't make an analyse before the match. I would like to see that option.

Furthermore, I miss the option to update my selection. I know there is a 3.2-star player (plays at my League-team) that is (still) not selected. An auto-update every day would be okay too.
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
ua BeerMan >> monday april 29 - 11:14
@Roope

I guess no. Thanks.
ua BeerMan
User
Registered2013-03-28