Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

[Suggestion] National team selections (9)

fi Roope >> monday april 29 - 08:49
Currently the players have been selected by the botmanager and no information has been sent to the managers of those players.

I think it would be a good idea to have a mail sent to the managers who have National players in their team.

"Arsi Harju has been called for national duty"

I am here thinking more about next season if/when human managers select players.

What do You think?

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
au Mr Legs >> monday april 29 - 13:06
Good idea - I just noticed I have 7 players in the NT squad, not 6 as I previously thought. Although, I have a feeling that he only recently got added due to a player disappearing from the squad (due to an account reset or something) as I'm sure one of my guys didn't use to be there. He stands out in the list, as he is the only U21 to make the grade, so I'm sure I would have noticed & he definitely hasn't been selected to play a game yet.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
br Irvine Kinneas >> monday april 29 - 13:26
Good idea!!
br Irvine Kinneas
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Corniel >> thursday may 2 - 11:35
I'm not sure. I think it would be enough to make it easy to see at the player overview.
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
eng James >> thursday may 2 - 15:49
But there's nothing bad about getting a notification if your player is picked though
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
eng trustswz >> thursday may 2 - 20:21
I do want to know when my players get picked
eng trustswz
User
Registered2013-04-11
ro SpokenReasons >> friday may 3 - 07:58
You get a PM if your player played a match for your NT team so yeah.
ro SpokenReasons
User
Registered2013-03-11
sco Arno Wiersma >> friday may 3 - 08:30
I'd rather see something in the player overview then get a message. I get enough messages as it is.
sco Arno Wiersma
Registered2013-02-08
au Mr Legs >> saturday may 4 - 06:46
Just noticed this in the help, I hadn't realised the selection rules had changed - I thought the team was just picked at the start of the season. But it does explain why my forward got called up mid-season.

"Selections for the national teams are made four times per season, a couple of weeks before the international friendlies are played."

I'd still prefer a message notification, although seeing it on the player overview page would be good too. With the current system, if I hadn't been the NT Manager, I probably wouldn't have realised that my player had been called up. And being an U21 player he has now become unavailable for some U21 matches.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08