Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Locked Opponent gets 2 red cards and.. (9)

ba Sir MB >> monday april 29 - 17:01
This must be something wrong.

Couple of times i see clubs got red card in match, and still they played as nothing happened.

MATCH ENGINE is not working properly.
ba Sir MB
Registered2013-02-22
fi Roope >> monday april 29 - 17:11
I have seen it couple of times in real world ;)
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
nl R >> monday april 29 - 18:07
I got like seven red cards allready this season, and trust me, I lost a lot of matches because of that. Most of them were against teams who were far worse then me, but still I lost because of an early red card. Maybe if you get a red card after like the 70th minute it doesnt matter, but I got most of mine in first half, 20-30th minute, and it does matter significantly.
nl R
User
Registered2013-03-07
ug Hakuna Matata
il joest5 >> monday april 29 - 22:01
This year I only got one red card and of course I can't come to conclusions according to one game, but in this game my player was sent off in the first minute and I won the game 3-0.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-42359

My team and the other team I played against are two of the best three teams in our league, and after 22 games there is only 3 points between us so the reason for this big win can not be that I played against a weak team.
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
it fabregas >> monday april 29 - 23:55
well this season I had a red card during a Cup match, after a few minutes. my left back was sent off and I took a goal 1 minute later right from that side, final result 1-0. I must say, red card worked very well in my case :D
it fabregas
Community admin
Registered2013-02-23
it Pro Vasto 1902
br Irvine Kinneas >> tuesday april 30 - 03:23
I have a red card in two games this season. My players were stupid in the times it happened. In the beggining of the game, they had a red card at 5' and I won the games but it were much more difficult. For me it worked too!
br Irvine Kinneas
User
Registered2013-02-08
ar Gabrielorco >> tuesday april 30 - 05:49
I agree with Roope.
I have seen (in real life) teams with one or two red cards and they play "as nothing happened" or even better than when they have 11 players in the field...

Sadly, I remember a match where Argentina was winning 1-0 against Uruguay. Then, in the major part of the second half, Uruguay plays with 10 players and they draw the match and won by penalty =(
ar Gabrielorco
Registered2012-12-19
sco Arno Wiersma >> tuesday april 30 - 21:43, Edited tuesday april 30 - 21:44
This has been discussed before after other matches. A better example then the ones posted above is a game I played in the Cup at the start of the season, though my team had fewer players due to injuries:

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-83165

I played
73 minutes with 10 or fewer players
50 minutes with 9 or fewer players
26 minutes with 8 players
I won the game in overtime through a goal when playing with 8 players.

I don't know if any changes have been implemented or are planned though. If so, this game is no longer relevant to the discussion.
sco Arno Wiersma
Registered2013-02-08
ro SpokenReasons >> tuesday april 30 - 22:09
Muris and the others.

This is a bug report.
Please use the other part of the forum(Bug reports) to report bugs

Thank you.
Closed.
ro SpokenReasons
User
Registered2013-03-11