Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Comparing Leaugues by how many points needed to win. (3)

fi Roope >> wednesday may 1 - 05:08
Hi

Last season I had 2,18 point average to take the title

Currently after 20 rounds I am at 2,2 point average and it is really close...

Using here the points average as we know leagues have different amouns of games.

Interesting to see yours results, to find out is the same competition increase happening in other leagues as well.

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
au Mr Legs >> wednesday may 1 - 06:16
In Oz last season, I finished 2nd on equal points with the leader, with a 2.0 average per game - but lost due to goal difference.

Currently, I am the clear leader this season with a 2.5 average and a massive goal difference advantage (my goal difference is close to the goals scored of the 2-4th placed teams and ahead of everyone elses).

And my under 21 team is on top with an average of 2.66, with a good points advantage, but not as big a goal difference advantage.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> wednesday may 1 - 07:23
In The Netherlands last season was won by FC Beawulf with an average of 2.03 point.

This season Cambuur is leading the table with 2.64 points per match. Quite an impressive average since there are a lot of good teams in the league.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15