Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Ipaying a loyal player more than the normal wage? (5)

nl Anders_D >> friday may 3 - 13:06
Hi there,

I've created a player, which has the label loyal. This should mean, that his salary's only half of that of other (alike) players. Instead of that, I am paying him more!. Will this change after a while, or is it a bug?

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-130861
nl Anders_D
User
Registered2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
hu MacikaG >> saturday may 4 - 05:52, Edited saturday may 4 - 05:59
I think your created player is much better than your other player. So his wage is also higher. I will check him soon.
Yes, he is a good player but his wage is too high as a loyal player.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
pl Ace >> saturday may 4 - 15:48, Edited saturday may 4 - 15:48
Yup, wage is based on the value of the player. If the value goes up, so does the wage. If he was a regular player, he would want 2* that wage.
What you have now is a superb salary for such a player.
pl Ace
User
Registered2013-02-09
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday may 4 - 18:16
It's hard to say why someone has exactly that salary. The salary your player earns is fixed for 52 days, after that he can get a higher salary if he has improved but only to a maximum of 50% more than what he earned before.

Because of this, players who have been in your team for a longer period can have relatively low wages. Under the same circumstances if your player wasn't loyal he'd earn twice as much but it's hard to compare him to other players who have been in your squad longer and perhaps will soon be offered a new contract too.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Anders_D >> saturday may 4 - 21:52
Ok thanks for the replies! The other (better) players I've created had about 10% more salary than this player at the start, so that seems a bit odd. If the effect is more felt in future negotiations, I get it and will keep this player for a long time ;)
nl Anders_D
User
Registered2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf