Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

National team matches (7)

nl Balladeer >> friday may 3 - 15:55
How are the national team friendlies planned?
I noticed that my south african player didn't play a match for his national team, but they did not play at all, I'd like for him to get the experience!
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
br Irvine Kinneas >> friday may 3 - 16:12
As i see, south africa have a manager, a human manager and maybe if it doesn't, the bot could do the same. So, aswering your question, he decides the line-up of the national team, with or without your player.
br Irvine Kinneas
User
Registered2013-02-08
fi Roope >> friday may 3 - 17:08
Hi,

One thing I did notice of your South African player,

He has played 6 games allready this season, so he would not get any xp for playing for the national team.

So maybe Manager wanted to save this player from useless fatigue and give some other players xp.

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
nl Balladeer >> friday may 3 - 17:23
He did, but I bought him at the winter stop and I believe the counter for matches played in a season for a player resets when the player is sold (he had 20 matches left to go in the normal league).
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
fi Roope >> friday may 3 - 17:29
Hi,

The counter for national team does not reset as he is not changing nation.

Reset only applies league games as he changed to a different leaugue.

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05
nl Balladeer >> friday may 3 - 17:49
Ah, that makes sense, thanks!
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
es Archibaldo >> saturday may 4 - 18:05, Edited saturday may 4 - 18:05
An easy question someone asked me and I had no answer ...

National's squads are selected by the computer at the beginning of each season and, if I'm not wrong, according to the help, four times during the season.

But when are selections made?
es Archibaldo
User
Registered2012-12-18
es SC Felipe II