Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Compare Players (2)

us puckett0713 >> wednesday november 6 - 20:37, Edited wednesday november 6 - 20:38
I wanted to see if anyone has talked about this yet. If so I will delete this post and talk about what I want to on the right post. What I wanted to say is this....I would like to see a way to compare my player to players I have on my short list or even other players on my team. I think it would be cool to even do it against people in the game/league. I spend a lot of time looking at stats and writing down stats and looking to see what player is better. I think a side by side screen with my player on one side the player I want to buy/compare to on the other side. If this is in the works great if not I would like to see what people would say. It would sure help if your trying to turn over a roster haha.....Like I am :)
us puckett0713
User
Registered2013-02-17
us Cooper >> thursday november 7 - 13:12
Great idea, that would be a nice option. Could have it on every player page with a drop down list of all the players on your team and short list. Select a player to compare and the top part of the page have side-by-side comparisons of age, wage, value, etc. and on the bottom have the Features on top of each other for the two players. Would be very helpful.
us Cooper
User
Registered2013-08-25