Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

Champions League Asia [Season 6] (5)

au Mr Legs >> saturday november 9 - 02:44
The Group Draw is out, so who are the favourites this season, here are my picks...

江西饶蓝俱乐部
Fantasy union
FC Nerazzurri

A lot of gold star players starting to appear now. My first cut at the list had about 7 teams, so I cut it down to what I think are the best 3. It really could boil down to luck in some of the crucial matches as to how things pan out. But on paper, these 3 teams look like they should have the edge on the rest.

FC Nerazzuri will face some tough competition from 麒麟 in the group stage, but should be good enough to claim top of the pool. The other top teams should comfortably claim top spot in their pools.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> sunday november 10 - 11:38
Frist round you make a suprise, you also is the favourites this season.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> monday november 11 - 13:42
Seems I have started this years comp the same way I did last year, let's hope that it ends the same way.

Both times I have claimed the Champions League, I have done it with what looks like a weaker team on paper and have had a lot of luck go my way in some crucial matches. Comparing my team to the three I listed, I think I am going to need more of that Champions League luck to get past them.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn 船长 >> tuesday november 12 - 08:29
江西饶蓝俱乐部
Fantasy union
FC Nerazzurri
Collinwood Magpies

--------------------------------------------------

But I think it's too early to talk about this.
We can see what happens when 1/4 draws
cn 船长
User
Registered2013-03-30
au Mr Legs >> tuesday november 12 - 12:54
FC Nerazzurri lost to 麒麟 at home. I thought that would be a close match up - although I expect they both will qualify for the next stage. Who the second place getter in this pool draws in the next round could change the face of this years champions league.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08