Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Depth analysis of Vincent defence secrets :) (6)

cn 安妮 >> sunday may 12 - 07:03, Edited sunday may 12 - 09:03
Vincent's Squad is a 442 diamond stations.
The defense line was unique a SW and a DCB.
What information is hidden in it? What is unknown secret?
Welcome to large series Quest program "Vincent's secret" First episode.

We surprising discovery that Vincent's first man-made player Vincent de Boer played as a SW, the first season of 31 games, scoring 8 goals, the second season of 31 games, scoring 10 goals.
He is second on the team in scoring.
Every goal without exception, are from the corner.
What is surprising is Trainable features, Scoring is added to 2.
http://rockingsoccer.com/zh/soccer/info/player-19002

Yet another centre-back DCB failed to score a goal, what is the reason?

Through the observation that: DCB will not go to struggle for the front corner, but CB and SW will go to the front corner.

Help document gives the explanation: the CB and LB/RB Scoring plus 1.5 ball, LWB/RWB Scoring plus 0.75 ball, 1 ball for SW.
http://rockingsoccer.com/zh/soccer/help/home/category-1/article-3

From this information we conclude:

Vincent defense system, SW primarily responsible for defense intercept each other's shot.And corner compete in the attack. So add Blocking + Dueling + Scoring.
DCB is mainly responsible for the other striker ball into the restricted area near the front Dueling.DCB rely mainly on high Dueling.

Thanks~:P
cn 安妮
User
Registered2013-03-19
You opened admin's secrets, you will be baned. Hahaha.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday may 13 - 07:46
How I play is not a secret. The question is if this is really the best way to play. If I had other players I would probably play differently. I also try to vary a bit but I ended only 5th in my league this season, so maybe other people have found things that work even better.

I try to stay out of strategy discussions because I don't want to give them impression that what I do is always the best or the only strategy. I designed the game so that there are always several options that are more or less equivalent. Of course I know more about the game than anyone else but I aim to balance it to a point where I no longer know what is the best strategy.

I hope that what I do isn't stupid but I wouldn't want people to think this is the only optimal strategy.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
au Mr Legs >> monday may 13 - 11:09
Hmmm, having attacking backs may seem a good idea, but, is it worth it at the expense of defensive skills? While an interesting experiment, I don't think I will go with that strategy.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Koen >> tuesday may 14 - 12:48
Well, I tried something like that this season. Defensive backs with the roaming ability. Hoping they end up in an offensive position, and make use of the scoringbonus for fullbacks. It didnt work at all, but that does not mean anything because my squad is far too weak to draw any conclusions.
nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
fr Tompot >> tuesday may 14 - 13:18
I just tried this strategy today...Instead of 2 DCB, i placed them SW and CB. Actually the CB scored on a corner !!!
Thanks for the hint !
fr Tompot
User
Registered2013-03-14