Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

friendly league (11)

pt Sir Alex >> tuesday december 3 - 20:22
was very interesting VIPs can create friendly league and where such could offer credits or 1 VIP voucher to the winner .. and obviously where non-VIP could play.
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
br Fulgore >> tuesday december 3 - 20:25
Good idea.
br Fulgore
Registered2013-11-21
sco Flea >> wednesday december 4 - 11:15
Is that just me or when someone gives a good ideia no one cares?
sco Flea
User
Registered2013-02-08
br Requiao >> wednesday december 4 - 11:52
Good idea! It's very fun!
br Requiao
Community admin
Registered2013-10-28
br Cachambi CF
us Cooper >> wednesday december 4 - 13:06
+1
us Cooper
User
Registered2013-08-25
be Alagesia >> wednesday december 4 - 13:48
A good idea, but i should make the price different. Winning credits and VIP-vouchers wouldn't make those league's 'friendly'
be Alagesia
User
Registered2013-10-01
pt Sir Alex >> wednesday december 4 - 14:09, Edited wednesday december 4 - 14:12
VIP or credits...

is more an issue of boosting the community ....
perhaps few VIPs will offer a VIP to the winner of the league he created, but credits I think anyone can easily give ...

I always like to encourage interaction and help ..

we can create some rules so that the alloy is fair. for example
- We could only create a league that included teams from our league (1st, 2nd ..) matter what country eg
- and impose a period of enrollment .. 5 days
if possible automatically be selected teams with the highest average value
?

I even think the major international competitions should give these a prize ..
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
cw HyperInActief >> thursday december 5 - 11:43
You can setup a friendly league yourself.
But who would join?
I usually need my fitness for my matches, getting in friendly matches is difficult as it is right now due to the huge number of matches already.
And should i have to pay and get rewards for winning it, there isn't a friendly thing to it anymore anyway..
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
pt Sir Alex >> thursday december 5 - 15:04
many people will want to play, I do not know is whether many will want to offer something to someone .. but that could be an option.
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
pt Tobias >> thursday december 5 - 15:23
I think a friendly league, would not affect the fitness of the players. It would be better that way.
pt Tobias
User
Registered2013-10-29
us Tintin >> friday december 6 - 05:22
This is a good idea, and many other football manager game already had that as one of the trademarks.

We should be able to create a Cup at beginning/end of season, just like real life and teams who join may need to contribute a small amount of money for the price. If you can host the Cup for long enough, that could become a traditional Cup and you could invite stronger, more popular team to join etc.

Anyways, this is a very good potential idea, I hope it will be implemented soon.
us Tintin
User
Registered2013-04-05