Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

players unavailable due to NT matches but no fixtures scheduled (7)

no Shar >> thursday may 16 - 01:24
So one of my players have been taken out for his NT(Kuwait), but Kuwait does not seem to have any matches coming, nor do they seem to ever have played one. So this player is just unavailable for my team (for time being), and he is not going to play for his NT(Since they have no matches). So I am struggling quite a bit to understand why he was taken out at all.

Shar
no Shar
Registered2013-04-22
cn protein >> thursday may 16 - 07:42
I think this might be a bug, and next time it'd be better you post this in the 'Bugreports' section Shar. :)
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
vu Amun-Ra >> thursday may 16 - 13:21
Hi, could someone please explain to me why my 2 vietnamese nt players cant be selected for todays games while i cant seem to find a single fixture for the vietnamese nt?
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday may 16 - 17:09
People who are in a national team can't play club matches on days that are reserved for national team matches, regardless of whether their team is actually playing. Consider them being on a training tour with the NT.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
no Shar >> thursday may 16 - 17:41
Even though the national team has no matches played, nor any matches in the future?

Just saying it does not seem very fair to have players being sent somewhere where they gain nothing at all.
no Shar
Registered2013-04-22
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday may 16 - 21:10
This happens because we're still starting countries. Your team was created after the friendlies were assigned. Next year this will be better.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
no Shar >> thursday may 16 - 21:28
Ok, thanks for the explanation
no Shar
Registered2013-04-22