Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Forum Alerts (7)

ie Dave >> monday december 16 - 03:51
It would be handy to get alerts when someone posts on a topic you've commented on in the general forum,league and national one..im sure ive read this somewhere already but just to bring the issue back up.

As a lot of the time i just don't think to check.It would also allow for better discussions.
ie Dave
Registered2013-04-15
eng Kezza >> monday december 16 - 07:18
One problem with this is some will end up getting intrusive alerts every 5 minutes!

A couple of days ago there was 10 topics I had previously commented on that had new posts!

Maybe topics you start could have alerts? Think that would be better?
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
ie Dave >> monday december 16 - 14:34
Yeah our else a daily update perhaps rather than one for every comment you just get kind of a daily supplement of the topics you've posted in.

Topics you start yourself would work to though
ie Dave
Registered2013-04-15
cw HyperInActief >> monday december 16 - 15:38
A daily update is kinda useless.
The topics you posted in are already shown at the top of the forum page when someone posted there.
So the only thing you need to do is check forum once a day and you already get the update...
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
ua ... >> monday december 16 - 18:55
For me that's okay, as long as I can switch it off, because I for one don't want this ;-)
ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
ie Dave >> tuesday december 17 - 21:44
Not with League and National Forums though
ie Dave
Registered2013-04-15
fr TONTONKAL >> wednesday december 18 - 18:06
It was indeed discussed before. I was in favor of a dedicated space in the forum section where you can subscribe to threads.
I would like to find my national league thread, national team thread in one space, together with other threads i was interested in.
Its a real pain today to go and look for the last updates.
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30