Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Youth team roster (9)

ca Razor McGoo >> tuesday december 24 - 07:21
My top forward is still U21 I would like to remove him from u21 team. U21 games are not pre scheduled. I really don't need my star striker losing a start and playing league matches under fatigue because i missed setting a u21 lineup.

Three possible solutions.
one: u21's on your senior squad aren't on u21 squad.
two: you can add or remove a player from u21 squad.
three: you can set default lineups for league, cup, friendly, u21.

I prefer all three.
ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Moonen >> tuesday december 24 - 08:06
I totally agree.
My best player is still an U21 player and if somehow I can't log in and there is a U21 match scheduled then he will play....
nl Moonen
User
Registered2013-04-08
ua ... >> tuesday december 24 - 16:17
Good suggestion. I agree.
ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
nl PokéFlute >> wednesday december 25 - 23:01
It sounds like a really good idea, I have the same problem with Some of my players.
nl PokéFlute
Registered2013-02-07
ee Balthazor >> thursday december 26 - 08:45
Maybe best solution is number 2: for every U21 player would be button "Dont use in U21 matches" to check.
First solution is annoying: I use some of my U21 players in main squad sometimes as award and it's not comfortable to switch them between squads.
In default lineups should be point that if starting player is forced to miss a match(cards, injury, fatique), then replacement may come only from subs. But then there should be additional sub places- for example if my forward is suspended and is replaced by substitute, but get injured during the game. Or can be possible then changes of formation like from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 when I have free MF sub.
ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ca Nicolas >> monday december 30 - 07:17
It happened to me once, I didn't know a u21 match was scheduled and the computer played my best u21 players, I wasn't really happy. I agree with balthazor, solution #2 would be the best.
ca Nicolas
Registered2013-08-13
nl Danh >> monday december 30 - 12:59
My whole team is u21 except 1 and i dont have this problem.
If u log in regulary u can set ur saved line ups easely.
Still i think default line ups is a good idea.
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Moonen >> monday december 30 - 15:07
Danh, sometimes the new matches come a day before the match.
If you log in every day then it's easy to maintain.

But if you don't log in for a day then the chance is there that you won't be able to set one.

A default line up or a mark that a player can't play for the U21 squad would help this.
nl Moonen
User
Registered2013-04-08
nl Danh >> monday december 30 - 16:11
@Mike
That is why I said that default line ups would be a good option ;)
nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21