Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

MANAGER PRESS CONFERENCE (12)

ng Essien James >> thursday january 2 - 07:43
It will be amazing if rocking soccer can create press release button for us, just as in real world jonalist use to interview managers, "jonalist to chelsea manager mou: What do u thing about chelsea defeat today"? Mou- i thing i would have bring anoda starting eleven, i make eleven mistake. Interesting ryt? That is what i will like to see in rocking soccer, so that each manager can speak their mind in the outcome of the match the played and the one d will play.thank you.
ng Essien James
Registered2013-11-08
ca Axel The Great >> thursday january 2 - 16:47
That is an awesome idea. There is also another soccer managing game that does the same thing, goalunited, and many people like that aspect of the game. i think the press conference is a good idea and it would make the game more realistic
ca Axel The Great
Registered2013-09-14
us Krzysztof Janek >> thursday january 2 - 21:31
Great idea!
us Krzysztof Janek
User
Registered2013-03-23
eng James >> friday january 3 - 08:02
Yes, well how I would see this (at least to start of with) you would be given the chance to offer your opinion on the opposing team, your team or any player. For this to happen, morale would have to be implemented, but as the game progresses proper press conferences would be a great and welcomed addition.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
ua ... >> friday january 3 - 12:12
Why don't you guys put your texts on the division forum? That would make the forums more alive...
ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
cw HyperInActief >> friday january 3 - 20:11
How about posting it in the ticket sales blog.
Thats a place to write something about your matches.
I however doubt anybody is gonna read it there.

Maybe create a press conference blog/thread in division forum like Errennu suggested or in the discussion part of the forum.
People might bother to read in there.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
eng James >> friday january 3 - 20:19
I have tried my division forum but no one replied to my post.
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
za Mister Buckley >> friday january 3 - 21:03
Same here... The only people who do show interest are those who are active on the forum
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
cw HyperInActief >> friday january 3 - 21:14
I'm not even gonna try.
Most of the teams in my competition are inactive or in my skype chat :D

Me and my friends chat a lot about the game on skype, so no need to post anything on a forum not even they would read. :D
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
us Harry9k >> saturday january 4 - 05:32
Nobody in my league checks te forums. We have 4-5 active members and they still don't check them. I even sent each one a personal message asking them to read and post messages on the forum and the best I could get was 3 of them reading it.
us Harry9k
Registered2013-11-02
za Mister Buckley >> saturday january 4 - 06:03
People don't appreciate the value of the forum, nor the wealth of knowledge one gets from each other
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
es Arnauer >> sunday january 5 - 00:53
It's true. For this idea, the forum exists.
es Arnauer
User
Registered2013-05-26