Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

schedule for countries that do not have coach (5)

pw Su >> friday may 17 - 15:33
Hi! i have question.
I bought a player who play in national team. So problem is that his national team have no match because there isn't a coach. I would like to national team have a schedule. Is that true that instead of really player coach will be a BOT- coach. I would like to wish my footballer had 1000xp per national match...
pw Su
Registered2013-04-23
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday may 17 - 15:39
If your team has no matches it's because it was created halfway during the season, not because it has no coach. Next year this team will also play matches.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
pw Su >> saturday may 18 - 06:00, Edited saturday may 18 - 06:03
And My player , who i bought yesterday , will have no experience for
no schedule? If somebody will be a coach of TOGO then this country will play in this season?. I heard that schedule match will be for some time.
pw Su
Registered2013-04-23
pw Su >> saturday may 18 - 06:18
@Vincent
Can you create a schedule match for TOGO?
It is meaningless - My footballer can't play in my matches because he is in "national team" , and he would not play, and he does not get 1000 points. I would like to get 1000xp or my footballer will be avaible for match..
pw Su
Registered2013-04-23
nl Vincent de Boer >> saturday may 18 - 06:32
Hi Su,

this has nothing to do with there being a coach for Togo or not. Togo was created halway during the season so they don't play matches this year. They will play matches next year.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15