Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

World Cup Qualifying (6)

eng James >> saturday may 18 - 06:29
When will the world cup qualifying start?
eng James
Registered2013-03-17
pl Anomander >> saturday may 18 - 06:44
The schedule is already made:

http://rockingsoccer.com/pl/football/tournament-565

But it looks like something went wrong and the first matches are two month aways from now, but you will need to wait for Vincent to clear this up.
pl Anomander
User
Registered2013-03-05
pw Su >> saturday may 18 - 06:51
@Anomander
World cup qualifing to be held this season?
pw Su
Registered2013-04-23
nz Tiety Kooistra >> saturday may 18 - 06:59, Edited monday may 20 - 18:13
This season and maybe the beginning of season 4 is used for the qualification. a the end of season 4 the first World Cup will be held.
nz Tiety Kooistra
Registered2012-10-15
pl Ace >> monday may 20 - 05:06
How does selection actually work? Because I do not have the best players available for the game and I wish I have.
pl Ace
User
Registered2013-02-09
fi Roope >> monday may 20 - 05:51
@Ace

When selections open at week 2 (it states that in national coaches view under players tab)

You will have top 50 players from your country and from there You can select 23.

I managed to do that during the weekend when it was open by mistake, that is the reason Finland does not have the top players selected.

/Roope
fi Roope
User
Registered2013-03-05